13 yrs, 2 mths ago

Bonds Baby Search 2011

Just wondering if any of you have entered your babies into the bonds 2011 baby search? I entered my little girl yesterday. here she is. http://babysearch.bonds.com.au/entry/1438/leyla-k there is soooo many beautiful babies entered this year! i wish everyone who entered the best of luck 🙂

32 comments 32 voices

Replies

• Bronze
    12 yrs, 1 mth ago

i entered my baby this year

matthew a
    ID#: HUEVVHBVPP12556
    Age Category: 9 months and older

Share this baby with family & friends:

http://babysearch.bonds.com.au/entry/12556/matthew-a

• 12 yrs, 7 mths ago

Wow,I had no idea it got so nasty!!Some people are way too competitive!!I entered my little man but pretty much gave up hope on him getting the peoples vote once I saw how crazy other people were going with advertising for votes etc.Its meant to be a bit of fun!! Some people need to wake up,the nasty comments are so uncalled for!!

• 12 yrs, 7 mths ago

I cannot believe how nasty that competition got! I won’t be entering my daughter next year. Reading the horrible comments from parents on the Baby Bonds fan page, it was unbelievable! I guess that is to be expected though but still, you’d think adults wouldn’t be acting like 12 year olds.

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

I saw one of the comments that was being made on the fb site of the comp on the news tonight. It is sad that it can get to such levels of verbose cruelty but Bonds seem to have edited the comments and have things back on track. The comment I heard was really horrible to say about a young child and very racist however it can be viewed in a few ways as it seemed more of an attack on bonds being moved offshore than aimed just at that particular little one. I guess its like anything in this technological society, if you put yourself (or child) out there there will always be someone to say something however positive or negative it is. Best of luck to everyone that entered their children 🙂

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

I can’t believe it even made the news this morning, that is how outrageous the whole thing was, I am surprised that Bonds just didn’t call off the whole voting thing and say OK its just gong to be our call, but instead they seem to have sorted out their website and the voting is going smoothly now. I wonder what all these viscous mothers will complain about next, the race to win the people choice vote will be ridiculous, and I have no doubt it will cause more hiccups, that is why I am not interested in getting too many votes for my girl, it is nice that friends and family have voted but we don’t stand a hope in hell, haha. If she is what Bonds is looking for then yay but if not it is certainly not the end of the world, haha, I wouldn’t ever force this sort of thing on my child, one can only imagine the lengths some mums go to just to get their child into baby modelling etc. All bubs are gorgeous if you ask me and there is no way I would class any baby as more beautiful than the next 🙂

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

Just wondering if any of you have entered your babies into the bonds 2011 baby search? I entered my little girl yesterday. here she is. http://babysearch.bonds.com.au/entry/1438/leyla-k there is soooo many beautiful babies entered this year! i wish everyone who entered the best of luck 🙂

some people just revolve their whole lives around it but some of the stuff they were saying is horrible! it is there for fun and some people take it too far!

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

Its not my baby, but I thought I would share the link for my friend’s baby. http://babysearch.bonds.com.au/entry/5453/lily-trix-k

P.S cant believe what some of those ladies said. So uncalled for!

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

i cant believe what i am hearing ….stage mums are crazy i definately cant believe it, i thnk it is horrible my husbands grandad wanted to vote because he loves our little girl very much and has been asking me what has gone wrong ill have to email him and say not to worry about it as there are some issues.

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

OMG isn’t it getting soooooo vicious, some parents really are taking this competition to the extremes, it wrecks it for those who are just in it for fun. All voting competitions turn out nasty, which is such a shame when it is for bubs this time 🙁 They have turned off the voting now because of it, wonder what they are going to do??

I know. I was reading it on facebook last night in utter shock…it was quite disgusting really. Some of the stuff these stupid women are writing is appalling – I wonder what they would do if they saw their kids saying those type of things…would they be shocked and discipline them?? Of course I want Isaac to win – that would be really cool, but if he doesn’t its not going to affect my life while some of these stupid women are actuing like it will be the end of the world as we know it. I feel like screaming GET A LIFE!!!

Gosh, this is shocking!
    There was a story on 60 minutes awhile back about women in FB groups seeking support (PND, general adjusting to motherhood) being attacked by other mothers, cant believe to hear it is so prevalent.

• 13 yrs, 1 mth ago

OMG isn’t it getting soooooo vicious, some parents really are taking this competition to the extremes, it wrecks it for those who are just in it for fun. All voting competitions turn out nasty, which is such a shame when it is for bubs this time 🙁 They have turned off the voting now because of it, wonder what they are going to do??

I know. I was reading it on facebook last night in utter shock…it was quite disgusting really. Some of the stuff these stupid women are writing is appalling – I wonder what they would do if they saw their kids saying those type of things…would they be shocked and discipline them?? Of course I want Isaac to win – that would be really cool, but if he doesn’t its not going to affect my life while some of these stupid women are actuing like it will be the end of the world as we know it. I feel like screaming GET A LIFE!!!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.