5 yrs, 5 mths ago

VSFS 2018

what’s everyones thoughts on this years victorias secret fashion show? i’ve seen a bunch of previews for it on social media, and personally, i think the shows are getting worse and worse each year.

For me the performances are really going downhill as well the looks but i’m interested to hear everyones thoughts and opinions!

11 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 5 yrs, 5 mths ago

I watch it every single year and definitely agree that it’s declining. It just doesn’t feel as creative anymore and some of the most iconic angels have left as well.
    From what I’ve seen on social media, it just seemed like the musical acts didn’t flow with each other.. kinda like the themes were a bit disjointed??

• 5 yrs, 5 mths ago

I like the fashion show’s, what’s in & what’s not but don’t follow the trend’s as I’ve got my own style I haven’t seen this year’s show though. The lingerie one would be my favourite I love the clothes & jewellery, everything that they put together in that one, I seen one of their show’s a few year’s a go it had Miranda Kerr in it & I love watching her-she is most beautiful & sexy women on this earth.

• 5 yrs, 5 mths ago

I haven’t seen this year’s (yet) only some previews. I do agree last year’s in Shanghai was absolutely terrible. It was like they didn’t want to offend the Chinese and covered up the models with clothing. Why do they think we all watch it? It’s because we want to see the underwear and be motivated by their style.

• 5 yrs, 5 mths ago

I have never actually watched a show and don’t think I ever would. There just always seems to be something better on at that time

• 5 yrs, 5 mths ago

I don’t watch it to be honest it doesn’t interest me.

• 5 yrs, 5 mths ago

I look forward to it every year for the costumes. Last year was kinda meh but I’ll still keep watching

• 5 yrs, 5 mths ago

Not following the show but I do think that it’s high time – they should also join real women squad like modibodi and other brands 😉

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.