6 yrs, 8 mths ago

The Bachelor 2017 Discussion

You know you love it! This thread is to discuss this years’ series of The Bachelor. What do you think so far? Is this the bitchiest season yet? Who do you love to hate, who do you want to win? Do we like Matty J or not? Indulge your guilty pleasure here!

108 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 6 yrs, 1 mth ago

I guess his show will come on after the Batchelor in Paradise finishes. what a great year for reality television 🙂

• 6 yrs, 1 mth ago

Can you watch The Project on a catch-up to see this new Batchelor on?

• 6 yrs, 1 mth ago

I’m not much of a dating show person, but I’m interested in this. I’m looking forward to watching the ladies trying to decipher his way of talking!

• 6 yrs, 1 mth ago

When I first heard that Nick Cummins was going to be the leading man of The Bachelor in 2018, I wasn’t very interested. After watching him on last night’s The Project, it seems like he could be entertaining.

• 6 yrs, 1 mth ago

I really thought fireman Cam had it in the bag. Not too sure about this Honey Badger chap

• 6 yrs, 1 mth ago

I know this topic is so last year, but 2018’s Bachelor has been confirmed & the recent rumours surrounding rugby player & dinky Di Aussie Nick “The Honey Badger” Cummins are true:

TEN confirms Nick Cummins for The Bachelor

This season of Aussie Bachelor is going to be, shall we say, “interesting”!

• 6 yrs, 1 mth ago

Yes I saw this on Studio 10 this morning and thought,,,,,,seriously?? really??…… yes, .it`s true.

Gee I think Dean would have been better 😛

• 6 yrs, 1 mth ago

No way, Mr Honey Badger is 100000000000 times better than D***head Dean! At least Nick will make us lol, rather than want to throw things at the telly.

• 6 yrs, 1 mth ago

I`m not interested in reality TV at all but I can`t live without Rugby Union hence I know something about Nick Cummins who is a wonderful young man. He gave up the chance to play for Australia to play in Japan because it would bring in much needed money to help his family. I think his Mum died and his Dad was struggling to keep everything together with younger family members needing lots of support.

I know he was in a serious relationship some time ago, obviously not now. I`d be surprised if he isn`t incredibly amusing with almost everyone thinking he`s someone they`d like to bring home!

• 6 yrs, 7 mths ago

I saw where Elise was really upset that she didn’t win his heart. You never know, they could bring her back next year.

They had Matty & Laura on the project tonight and they seem very much in love.

Yep, Matty is gone now…bring on Sophie next week 🙂 Hubby rolled his eyes when I told him new one starts up now.

• 6 yrs, 7 mths ago

Elise is such a gorgeous girl, but I can’t help but be reminded of a Dr Seuss character, like thing 1 and 2 from cat in the hat when I see her, lol.

On another note, I understand people being a little disappointed when the bachelor/ette doesn’t pick their fave, but not just how upset people get, it’s his choice after-all.

• 6 yrs, 7 mths ago

I’m happy that he chose Laura in the end. Although Elise is tops & I half-picked her to “win”, for some reason I couldn’t see the chemistry there between her & Matty whereas it was there between him & Laura (even though Laura gets the runs verbally when nervous – I can relate to that as I trip over my words when I’m nervy). I too don’t quite get how you can pash 2 girls yet already know who you’re going to pick, but I guess that’s the nature of the show really.

Looking forward to seeing Sophie with the boys next week.

• 6 yrs, 7 mths ago

Well that was underwhelming. I’m hoping Sophie is more entertaining.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.