3 yrs, 3 mths ago

NYE 2020 – Happy New Year

2020 is nearly over.
After a difficult and challenging year, hoping 2021 will bring good health and happiness to everyone. Nothing much planned for tonight, there are some 9pm fireworks in my local area so might have a look.
Happy New Year…

15 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 3 yrs, 2 mths ago

A very very very belated

Happy New Year

With Christmas being so busy and then we were away with not a very good signal. Then getting back into the swing of things and getting organised for school and catching up with everything that got neglected whilst getting ready for Christmas I’ve been slowly catching up on here.

• 3 yrs, 3 mths ago

Happy New Year to everyone and hope all is well.

• 3 yrs, 3 mths ago

Happy New Year everyone!

• 3 yrs, 3 mths ago

Happy New Year folks! (I’ll apologise for the delay as I too have been busy over this New Year period….between festivities on NYE & then my Mum’s birthday yesterday, it’s been a bit hectic!)

• 3 yrs, 3 mths ago

Happy New Year Everyone! (Sorry for the delay, was really busy)

• 3 yrs, 3 mths ago

Happy (a bit late!) New Year everyone!

• 3 yrs, 3 mths ago

Yes 2020 has gone now 2021 is here. Hayley I too wish for happiness for everyone in the world.

• 3 yrs, 3 mths ago

Happy New Year Hayley and all Beauties! May 2021 be kinder to us all.

• 3 yrs, 3 mths ago

Happy New year to Hayley, everyone and the BH Team . May we all have a simpler and better year in 2021 !

• 3 yrs, 3 mths ago

Happy New Year’s everyone. I’m glad I had nothing planned for tonight being on the NSW side of the Vic border, it’s taking 2 hours to cross the bridge with the rush for those from Vic trying to get home.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.