5 yrs, 11 mths ago

Love Island 2018

Here’s the forum for Love Island

In case anyone watches it and continues to watch it!

117 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

Is the tv guide wrong because it doesn’t show the UK version on a Sunday night. Is it only on certain days of the week Indie?

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

They only previewed 2 episodes on tv. Jatz, it`s only available online on Nine Go. I`m finding myself watching more than one episode at a time, I just can`t help myself! 🙂

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

I remember seeing that it was advertised on tv but I guess, it`s not popular then? I am tempted to have a look but then I go and watch some other show.

Oh gosh, I see that the honeybadger has finished taping his The Batchelor so I guess that will come on after MasterChef then. He says he has to be quiet till after the show to tell us whether he found anyone though.

I saw him the other day on something and I still don`t know why they picked him for the Batchelor.

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

I just watched on catch up the grand finale….urghhh so dissapointing , was hoping Grant & Taylor didnt win.
    So the UK version is a hit ?
    Might have a squiz tonight !

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

I think it`s worth a watch, Katrina. It got interesting pretty quickly! 🙂

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

yesssssssssssssssssssssss grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stamps feet. Sorry, first time getting in here as we have been out.

Who the hell, what happened? You mean people fell for him wimping on about himself.

Grant would be good as an actor – maybe Home & Away will sign him up with that performance when he walked down the back and sat on his ledge.

I was not happy at them winning.

How’s the UK one going Indie?

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

It was a good episode until that crapppptacular ending, oh and having to see Millie`s sour face..ugh. I`m not sure what people saw in that couple, but yes, he is a good actor. I`m sure they`ll get married and have lots of babies together..or more likely be over in a few months , lol.

As for the UK version, Jatz I`m hooked already! The whole 4th season is now available to watch on Nine Go

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

Have you watched it yet, Jatz????????????????

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

I haven’t watched it yet as I was watching the Handmaids Tale. Wish they would learn not to put these shows on the same time ha ha.

I was glad when Millie went. I know Josh is popular but I was thinking how Amelia knew all about him before she went on the show and she would have known he was popular in there so my guess was she went for him for that reason. They will never last I don’t think…..not suited.

I wouldn’t mind Erin and Eden winning but I sure hope the Craps don’t win. Honestly, I could see through Grant but then there will be the other people that will fall for him and vote for them.

I can’t call who wins but will know tomorrow when I find time to watch it.

Kind of glad that I saw Doctor Doctor is coming on soon. I really like that show too.

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

So, who’s ready for the big finale tonight? I usually watch the next day, but will watch it tonight, not as it airs, because Handmaid’s Tale, but online. I was hoping the Crapps would have gone by now, but happy about the other 2 couples still in the villa. Was so glad Millie finally left. And I must admit that I loved the drama!

Oh, and of course started watching UK season 4 🙂

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

The last episode had me rolling my eyes a lot. Why do they need a proposal to be boyfriend/girlfriend?…I assumed they already were. It was pretty Crapp, hahaha. Oh, and the memories, a month is such a long time to be together, lol. As much as I like Erin and Eden, I find the sentiment sweet, but not to ask her to be his gf, really?? I also question the timing, convenient to have these grand gestures so close to the end.

So who’s going to win ladies? I have always though Erin and Eden, but Josh and Amelia could be in the running, too. Not so much the couple, but Josh is very popular with the public.

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

I like your smooth style there Indie had me giggling ha ha ha.

Yes funny how no girl picked Josh when he was the first guy out and here he is Mr. popular. Did you happen to notice last when when someone mentioned that Amelia was playing the game…the look on Josh….made him start thinking.

So Grant wanted to make Tayla his girlfriend like Eden but goes one better with the ring. It`s like now who is playing the game?

Out of all of them I would like Erin and Eden to win but then I would like Josh to win also.

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

Oh yes, Jatz, I did notice the look on Josh` face. I hope for his sake, Amelia is genuine.

I am a bit worried now, hubby never proposed for me to be his girlfriend. Oh no!! lol

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

It`s ok Indie – I don`t think mine did either. It was just expected that`s what you were. his girlfriend.

Come to think of it my first husband never even proposed to me, he said that I should just know that we were going to get married because he bought some land (which I never got to even see). I should have run away back then, nothing added up in that relationship. :-/

• 5 yrs, 10 mths ago

Millie, Millie, Millie – she has been with every single guy on there. :-/

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

I must say that I wasn`t surprised when she went for Mark, but she didn`t need to be so rude to Kory and bad mouthing Mac to Mark wasn`t necessary, either.

I bet they let her recouple before Mac does.

• 5 yrs, 10 mths ago

so Jax has gone – yay.

I won’t say anything else unless you haven’t caught up with the show yet. I watched last night’s this arvo interesting. 🙂

• 5 yrs, 10 mths ago

I did watch last night`s ep today, Jatz. It should be an interesting week!

• 5 yrs, 10 mths ago

The whole Jax thing with him being unsure of Shelby had me really confused. He seemed so desperate, but then I don’t get what happened. I think it was the right choice for him to go.

It looks like Millie’s tradie dreams will come true with one of the new guys going in, and the other guy might be one for Mac.

Erin and Eden are great together. The Crapps are perfect for each other and I hope Tayla takes on his last name. Hahahahaha

• 5 yrs, 10 mths ago

When I heard that his last name was crapp……..it made my day 😛 – I wonder if Tayla is aware of his last name yet?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.