4 yrs, 6 mths ago

AFL Grand Final Day 2019 – do you support an AFL team?

The big day is here for AFL fans, anyone barrack for Richmond or GWS. My husband is a huge Richmond fan so he’s hoping his team will win today.

Do you support an AFL team? Mine is Hawthorn.

5 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 4 yrs, 6 mths ago

Neither of us are interested in AFL. We follow Melbourne Storm. But unfortunately we lost on Saturday night and won’t be playing in this years grand final. Oh well.

• 4 yrs, 6 mths ago

Well your hubby must have been happy on Saturday, Hayley. I watched some of it, but I’m not an AFL fan. I only had it on in the background because I listen to the Balls and Bumpers podcast featuring Scott McLaughlin (huge Supercars fan) and Jack Riewoldt. Hubby is a Bulldogs supporter, but rarely watches it. Except for the year they won the GF, then it was a must to watch it, lol.

• 4 yrs, 6 mths ago

Nope not into the AFL but my work sponsers Richmond and also GWS so it was a win win for us either way 🙂

• 4 yrs, 6 mths ago

I’m a swans fan, obviously they didn’t even make the top 8 this year though. Given that, I wanted gws to win, but they were outplayed very early on.

• 4 yrs, 6 mths ago

No, I’m not into AFL. I had someone ask me if I was a dockers fan once, I had no idea what he was talking about until he pointed out that my hair was purple. Apparently that is one of their team colours.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.