12 yrs, 8 mths ago

Topics i created

I always get lost with what topics i have started or get lost finding them.

BH i wonder if one day we are abel to look into our profile and see the topics that I have created.

Love Melissa
xxxxxx

13 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

Anything that makes navigating the forums easier and quicker.

• 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

Good one

• 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

I think part of the idea is really good. I love the idea of being able to filter your own or others posts and follow posts as well.

But i would love to maintain the simple look of this forum. There’s not much editing involved on this forum apart from delete, edit, bold, italics, quotes and simple picture uploads. I’d love for them to maintain this.

Not very keen on the signatures too. Try visiting forums which allow signatures and half the time you are lost between the signatures. Some people have so much content in their signatures it just spans to about half the page. And also that this forum can start getting spammed by users wanting to put information in their signatures and making nonsense posts.

I definately agree with you on the signatures thing! and i do love how this forum is so simple and neat.

• 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

I think part of the idea is really good. I love the idea of being able to filter your own or others posts and follow posts as well.

But i would love to maintain the simple look of this forum. There’s not much editing involved on this forum apart from delete, edit, bold, italics, quotes and simple picture uploads. I’d love for them to maintain this.

Not very keen on the signatures too. Try visiting forums which allow signatures and half the time you are lost between the signatures. Some people have so much content in their signatures it just spans to about half the page. And also that this forum can start getting spammed by users wanting to put information in their signatures and making nonsense posts.

• 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

I would be good if we could follow our last posts because often I asked questions etc on threads but then completely forget about it and never check back, so being able to follow threads so you can see when a reply has been posted would be good too.

• 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

A few months ago BH had a competition feedback survey, this was my suggestion for the website and I ended up winning a Nivea gift pack so I thought it might be something they were pretty interested in adding to the forum.

It would be really helpful in navigation, and also being able filter post from other members so if I wanted to see everything that you had posted that day I could just click on your profile.

Sounds like we can be hopefull it might go ahead then!

• 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

I think it would be a great function to have, love the idea!!

• 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

i actually like this idea too, its sort of like the reviews we’ve posted
    because its amazing when you see the new posts and your like ‘hey i remember makeing that ages ago!’
    🙂

• 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

A few months ago BH had a competition feedback survey, this was my suggestion for the website and I ended up winning a Nivea gift pack so I thought it might be something they were pretty interested in adding to the forum.

It would be really helpful in navigation, and also being able filter post from other members so if I wanted to see everything that you had posted that day I could just click on your profile.

• 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

Me too, it would make the forum heaps quicker & easier to navigate!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.