Keira Knightley's romantic red carpet look
If your aim is to look as pretty as a picture, then this is the style I’d bookmark. Yep, it’s got it all. Sweet, crown-like twists in the hair, striking winged liner and a pop of pink lipstick that would bring all the boys to the yard.
Seriously, Keira’s skin is all delectable and dreamy too. Plus the sweet side parting in her hair provides a whimsical elegance that a straight parting just couldn’t.
Yep, Keira Knightley is pretty much perfection in this shot – and we couldn’t wait to show you how you could get this look, too.
TO COPY HER HAIR…
- Begin with freshly washed hair. Towel dry until damp and then use your fingers and a hair dryer to dry the rest.
- Lightly tong the lengths of your hair so that you’re left with wavy, boho-style pieces that don’t resemble perfect curls.
- Take a straightener and smooth over the front fringe pieces until they’re sleek. Curl in your straightener over the ends so that they flick out slightly.
- Next, grab the front pieces of hair, leaving out your fringe pieces and team them with the hair from just above your ear. Loosely twist those pieces together, back into your head until you’re left with a rope-like twist on the side of your head.
- Pull your twist to the back of your head and secure in place using Scunci Pin Twirls. Repeat the same step on the other side.
- Scoop your hair back into a ponytail just below the middle of the back of your head and loosely wrap your lengths around the elastic in a bun formation.
- Using your Pin Twirls, proceed to secure the bun in place in random sections, allowing some strands to escape. This will create a dishevelled bun that looks fun and romantic.
TO COPY HER MAKE-UP...
- Begin with a creamy, matte base that will make you look all airbrushed-like. We love Avon Soft Matte Mousse Foundation for a silky smooth finish.
- Next, choose a matte sculpting blush to define your cheekbones. We like Revlon PhotoReady Sculpting Brush Palette for its three complimentary colours that provide a perfectly contoured look.
- For your eyes, choose an eyeliner pen (we like Chi Chi Liquid Eyeliner Pen) with a fine point and slowly and carefully use the side of the pen to line your top lashline. To achieve a foxy flick, line up a folded tissue from the outer corner of your eye to the top of your ear and use the side of the eyeliner pen to create a flick.
- To achieve kissable lips like Keira’s, choose a punchy pink lipstick like Hello Kitty Matte & Kiss Lipsticks in Bollywood (fuchsia) and then team it with an orange gloss (like MeMeMe Light Me Up Lip Gloss in Lustre, an orange-pink) for a subtle two-tone effect.
Which part of Keira's look do you like best? Her hair or her make-up?
|Are these the best brows you've ever seen?
||How the 90/10 rule can help you avoid weight gain
||Do you suffer from tattoo regret? Tips to help||Christmas party nail art in five minutes flat|