How Blake Lively gets her hair so high
TOP TIPS TO ACHIEVE THIS LOOK
- After washing your hair, let it air dry until 80 per cent dry. Use your blow dryer to dry the remaining 20 per cent. This will provide your hair with natural volume without causing damage.
- Use a curling tong to slightly curl the lower lengths of your hair – from your ears down. Use your fingers to separate the curls into waves.
- Use your pick of the root-lifting, crown-heightening products showcased above to prep your hair for the finished style. Backcomb, spritz, dust and prop to your hearts content.
- Scoop your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck and pull out a few pieces to make the style look disheveled and a little boho.
- Finish by using your fingers to loosen the hair at the crown of your head even more.
Which hair-heightening product are you most likely to use? Which one do you think would give you the best result in your own locks?
|The skin-refining tool reviewers adored...||The best hairstyles for your hair type revealed||Top foods to eat for clearer, youthful skin
||Four things polished girls never ever do...|