Six of the best: salon-only products – page 3

by
Six of the best: salon-only products – page 3

A trip to the salon is a treat worth doing regularly – the way you feel after a firming facial or a beautiful body scrub is beyond explanation – but sometimes you simple don’t have the time or the money. Wouldn’t it be great if you could take a piece of the salon home with you to enjoy?
Well, you can! Salon-exclusive products are perfectly pampering and an exciting extension of the treatments you get in-store, so you can enjoy the benefits you love at the salon, in the comfort of your own home.

Orly In a Snap Top Coat

“Okay, so these aren’t technically salon only, they are also available in some pharmacies too – but primarily they’re available in salons, and are just too brilliant not to mention! I recently treated myself to a DIY Orly manicure and was so beyond happy with the results – my bright gold polish lasted a total of 10 days without a single chip – a record for me and my ‘prone-to-split’ nails. The top coat also made my polish touch dry in a minute flat and completely dry a few later. My nails stayed glossy and perfect for days; I’ve found my HG people.” Rating: 5/5 – bh’s Olivia

Page 3/6Next >>