Make yourself over in seven days

by
Make yourself over in seven days

My favourite part of any movie is when the girl with the goofy glasses and frizzy hair gets a makeover, usually to a boppin’ ‘80s tune and complete with a mini fashion show in the walk-in-robe before the final reveal.  (Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about, it’s the backbone of almost every successful chick flick.)

But you don’t have to be goofy or dress-sense challenged to benefit from a makeover. Many of us who dress well, have our make-up down pat and can style our hair to perfection, still have areas we often neglect. And rectifying this neglect often takes more than a two-minute scene, contacts and a blow wave. In fact, it takes about seven days:

Feet

When was the last time you had a really good look down there? Without the proper care, the heels of your feet can become dry, cracked and rough. In order to get them back to smooth and sandal-worthy, start using Scholl Eulactol Heel Balm Gold, morning and night for seven days.

Teeth

Drinking all that coffee, tea and soft drink can stain your teeth, causing them to lose their pearly white shine. While whitening toothpastes do help, sometimes the damage is too far gone. But no need to stress (or worse, give up coffee), Rapid White Tooth Whitening 1 Week Tooth Whitening System, can restore your white smile, up to four shades lighter over a seven-day period.

Body

If I even go a day without moisturising, my skin turns on me and becomes rough, dry and scaly.  So when I’m really busy (or lazy) and miss a few days in a row, it’s all hands on deck to make it smooth and silky again. If your skin gets as thirsty as mine, use Garnier Body Intensive 7 days Aloe Vera Extract Hydrating lotion. Your skin will become as smooth as a baby’s bottom AND stay that way for up to seven days!

Face

If at the beginning of this article you found yourself thinking, “You can make me over all you want, but nothing will get rid of my wrinkles in seven days”. Well think again negative Nancy, apply Ponds Age Miracle Cell ReGEN™ Day Cream everyday for seven days and watch how your skin becomes smooth and younger looking.

Nails

If you’ve given up all hope on having long, healthy and beautiful nails, don’t resort to fake ones just yet. Apply Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength and allow seven days for the formula to harden and strengthen your nails.

Are you in need of a beauty makeover? Which of the seven-day treatments above would you most like to try?

Have you tried any of the products mentioned?

Review them now to earn points that you can swap for free beauty products in RewardsRoom.

Share your thoughts