The bottom line

by
The bottom line

I’ve noticed a direct correlation between the amount of Jaffa Cakes (Jaffa Cakes are to the English what Tim Tams are to Australians) I consume and how far my derriere protrudes. Now while this isn’t rocket science and I’m not against having a little extra junk in my trunk, Beyonce I ain’t (sadly) so if I’m not shaking my bootie, surely it’s surplus?

Which means I need all the help I can get in toning, shifting and shaping my backside into ‘rear of the year’ material. That’s where these guys come in…

Decleor Paris Aromessence™ Sculpt Balm – I’ll agree I haven’t started to feel gravity’s full force just yet, but you can never start too early. That’s why I like to rub this beautifully blended balm all over my booty to help combat skin sagging and enhance tone and elasticity.

Skin Doctors Stretch Away – this formula reduces the appearance of stretch marks in as little as eight weeks. It tightens, firms and smooths the skin and prevents new stretch marks forming. It also has yummymummy2’s seal of approval.

L’Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil – this moisturises and restores elasticity leaving the whole body firm and smooth. It contains 78 per cent almond oil to repair the hydro-lipidic barrier and deeply nourish the epidermis.

Comfort Zone Biotense Illipe Emulsion – this rich, nourishing emulsion increases firmness and hydration while deeply toning the tissues. It contains elhibin, a protein that inhibits the destruction of elastin fibres and sericin, a protein that nourishes the skin to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, so you’ll be smooth as a baby’s bottie in no time.

What’s your beauty regimen for toning and tightening?

Plus don’t forget, this week one lucky beautyheaven member (not yet a member? We’ll forgive you. Join now) has the chance to score themselves Napoleon Perdis Set goodies worth over $120. Set includes: Liquid Veil, Eye Palette (browns), Show Loose Dust Duo (green & peachy gold) and Eyeliner (green).

ENTER TO WIN TODAY!