Welcome to Beauty Insider, where each month we bring you all of the latest beauty news, the best new product launches and the beauty brands we think should be on your radar. It’s a must-read for any beauty lover who wants to be in the know.
Big news in beauty
- Bioderma’s Sensibio H2O is celebrating 25 years as the world’s first ever micellar water. The iconic rinse-free, makeup remover has had a package redesign to celebrate the milestone with the limited edition #RespectYourSkin branding celebrating 25 years of working for people with skin of all sensitivities.
- Swisse has announced the launch of their newest range “iso-wellness”, featuring five product bundles each designed with an individual animal persona by New York artist Brolga. Along with the range is a cute jingle, which you can listen to here.
- Manufacturer of NIVEA, Beiersford Australia, have partnered with Foodbank Australia, the country’s largest food and grocery relief organisation. This is not the first time the two have joined forces as Beiersdorf donated thousands of products including Elastoplast essentials and NIVEA sun care.
- Lovekins have officially launched children’s book “The Grumpy Little Crocodile”, co-authored by new mum and indigenous affairs advocate Jesinta Franklin and award-winning illustrator Heath McKenzie. Ten per cent of all book proceeds will be donated to the Indigenous Literacy Foundation, available at lovekins.com.au, RRP $15.95.
- ELEVEN Australia has partnered with Melbourne-based emerging collage artist Maximillian Malone, to create three designs wrapped around a supersized, limited edition MIRACLE HAIR TREATMENT.
- Goldwell’s annual ‘colour for a cause’ has kicked off with the month-long fundraising initiative announcing their partnership with the national conservation organisation Bush Heritage Australia. Bush Heritage is working across fire-affected areas to bring the bush back to good health through habitat restoration and regeneration. To participate, book a colour appointment at a Goldwell salon and upload a selfie to Instagram tagging #goldwellcolorforacause & #goldwellaus. Every entry = $20 donation by Goldwell.
- A range of Scott Cornwall’s at-home conditioning colour enhancers and at-home colour removers will now be available for purchase in Woolworths stores and online.
- Haircare range Fudge have announced their latest brand ambassador, Sophie Monk, who will be aligning with the best-selling Clean Blonde Violet Toning shampoo and conditioner range.
The best beauty launches this month
Nu Skin® Scion Brightening Roll-On
The hypoallergenic roll-on deodorant provides 24-hour protection from sweat and bacteria and brightens underarm skin tone.
Jurlique Smoothing Body Exfoliating Gel
The skin-smoothing body exfoliant is infused with hydrating botanicals and herbal antioxidants with walnut shell powder to lift away dead surface skin cells and impurities.
When activated with water, this cleansing blend forms a luxurious lather to remove surface impurities, revealing freshly cleansed and soft skin.
Lanolips Golden Dry Skin Salve
100 per cent natural, this hydrating moisturiser is a universal skin salve for exceptionally dry, rough and unhappy skin.
It’s formulated with lanolin, vitamin E and manuka honey, which is famous for its healing properties.
Sensori Plus FRESHIELD™ Mask Sanitiser Byron Bay Breeze 2481
Keep your mask germ-free with the new mask sanitiser from Sensori Plus. Made from 75 per cent natural sugarcane alcohol and the exclusive ChlorosPURE® detoxifying technology, it eliminates 99.9 per cent of bacteria and airborne toxins, as well as any (bad)breath smell from the face mask.
Formulated with salicylic acid and soothing aloe vera, it will also help to prevent mask acne.
Nude by Nature Breeze Best Sellers Trio
The limited-edition set includes all of Nude by Nature’s mini complexion must-haves: Airbrush Mineral Primer (15mL), Natural Mineral Cover Foundation (4g) Medium and Mini Kabuki Brush. The perfect gift for this Christmas.
innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum
Packed with 16 amino acids and minerals, this lightweight and nourishing serum works to replenish skin to its optimal moisture level, wrapping skin in comfort for a smooth, glowing complexion.
jane iredale Beyond Matte Lip Fixation Lip Stain
This luxurious, matte lipstick delivers intense, single-pass, ultra-long-lasting pigment without feathering The updated packaging includes an optimised ergonomic applicator for precise application.
Cancer Council Sensitive + Zinc Sunscreen
With a dermatologically-tested formula, this two-hour water-resistant sunscreen is both gentle and highly protective, as zinc oxide scatters damaging UV rays away from the skin.
Sensitive + Zinc is ideal for those with sensitive, delicate, or inflamed skin, and is a great alternative for people who simply prefer a zinc-based sunscreen.
De Lorenzo Bond Defence Thermal Conditioner
This sulphate-free smoothing conditioner is infused with argan oil to help reduce damage caused by thermal styling tools, excessive lightening and over-processing. It’s formulated with a scientifically proven defence system that repairs bonds and protects hair against breakage, split ends and colour fade.
St. Tropez Purity Vitamins Bronzing Water Body Mist
St Tropez’s body mist is a non-sticky, weightless and water-based bronzing mist infused with Sunshine Complex™ and vitamins C and D boosters.
It’s packed with hyaluronic acid for instant hydration that lasts all day, while refreshing green mandarin water and hibiscus flower extract protect from free radical and environmental damage.Have you tried…