Welcome to Beauty Insider, where each month we bring you all of the latest beauty news, the best new product launches and the beauty brands we think should be on your radar. It’s a must-read for any beauty lover who wants to be in the know.
Big news in beauty
- Glasshouse Fragrances have officially made their way to the USA. In the first news of overseas travel we’ve heard in a long time, Australia’s most electrifying fragrance house is now available across America.
- To celebrate the launch of their new Gentle Plant-Extract Lash & Brow Dye Kits, 1000 Hour have announced Tegan Martin as their official brand ambassador.
- Nail polish line OPI have launched their latest collection: OPI Malibu. Selling at Adore Beauty, THG and Amazon, now.
- Honouring the commitment to their Green Beauty initiative, Garnier have published their 2020 Sustainability Progress Report. The report details their present-day achievements (like more than doubling the use of recycled plastic in packaging), as well as their commitments to achieve by 2025, such as making 100 per cent of industrial sites carbon neutral and all products to be made with zero virgin plastic. Well done to Garnier!
- Congratulations are in order for VS Sassoon who have won a Canstar Blue Award for their hair dryer. The brand received five stars for most of the judged categories, including performance and reliability, weight, size and overall satisfaction.
- Following the success of their 2020 event, CeraVe are back with another #SkinChat. This time they’ll be joined by hosts Zara McDonald and Michelle Andrews of the Shameless Podcast talking all things skin care alongside some of Australia’s top dermatologists. Register here to watch along at 8pm on the 22nd of July and go in the running to receive a free CeraVe sample pack plus 1 of 5 $500 Chemist Warehouse gift cards.
- In celebration of their 100th birthday, Weleda are giving all their Aussie customers the chance to win over $100 worth of products. For your chance to win 1 of 10 prize packs, enter your details here. Competition ends Monday 26th July 2021.
The best beauty launches this month
Urbane Mess Adjustable Multi-Purpose Trimmer
Easy to use for all-over trimming and grooming, this waterproof design offers a skin-friendly cutting system. It’s crafted with rounded steel blades and 5 degree angled blades for enhanced sharpness and smooth skin contact.
Discover Urbane Mess Adjustable Multi-Purpose Trimmer
1000 Hour Brush-In Lash & Brow Dye Kit
1000 Hour’s new brush-in gel formula delivers a waterproof, smudge-free, natural colour that lasts up to six weeks.
Discover 1000 Hour Brush-In Lash & Brow Dye Kit
SpaScriptions Pink Sugar & Soothing Collagen Lip Therapy Kit
Exfoliate away dead skin cells for smoother, plumper lips. Plus, treat your pout to the moisturising, nourishing and repairing lip mask.
Discover SpaScriptions Pink Sugar & Soothing Collagen Lip Therapy Kit
innisfree Volcanic Calming Pore Clay Mask
The unique blend of Volcanic Cluster Sphere+™️ with AHAs work to absorb excess oil, melt away dead skin cells and remove blackheads. Plus, it’s infused with madecassoside and carbonated spring water from Jeju Island in South Korea, to soothe and moisturise.
Discover innisfree Volcanic Calming Pore Clay Mask
Natio Nail Colours
Made right here in Australia, Natio’s innovative polish range is formulated with 82 per cent plant-based and sustainable ingredients.
Discover Natio Nail Colours
Vagisil Scentsitive Scents® White Jasmine Daily Intimate Wash
Designed specifically for the delicate skin and pH of the vaginal area, Vagisil has formulated a new, alluring floral scent: White Jasmine. The formula is also enriched with vitamin E for gentle, daily wash.
Discover Vagisil Scentsitive Scents® White Jasmine Daily Intimate Wash
New brands on bh
Developed by practising family physicians in Auckland, New Zealand, Neat Feat offers foot and body toiletries suitable for those with an active, healthy lifestyle. They’ve even created the world’s first roll-on antiperspirant for feet!
bh loves:Neat Feat Foot Saver
Say hello to the first Australian tan to be dermatologically-tested as safe for sensitive skin. This 100 per cent vegan brand offers effective, functional skin care, packaged up beautifully in recycled resin.
bh loves: SugarBaby BRONZE RADIANCE
Australian made from locally sourced, natural and organic ingredients, PureTAN’s range is formulated with hydrating coconut oil, vitamin C, vitamin E and aloe vera to develop a natural, glowing tan all year round.
bh loves: pureTAN Pure Bronze Dark Instant Tanning Foam
Have you tried…