Welcome to beautyheaven’s 10th birthday treasure hunt!
This year is beautyheaven’s 10th birthday and we’ve been celebrating in a major way. From sharing our favourite beauty products to some of the most memorable beauty reviews and not to mention throwing the birthday party to end all parties, we don’t do things by halves here at beautyheaven – and the fun isn’t over yet! RELATED: beautyheaven celebrates its 10th birthday To keep the party going, we’ve created an epic treasure hunt for all our members! Find the clues, collect them all and one lucky winner will win a seriously amazing beauty prize pack, valued at over $500! Ready to play? Check out the instructions below and get hunting, beauties! UPDATE: THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED WINNER: Congrats Haniibee44! We'll be in touch soon with information about your prize. Treasure hunt instructions:
- You’ll find the first clue below, simply click on the treasure box to find the first clue
- Each clue will give you a hint as to which beautyheaven article or gallery you need to find to discover the next treasure box, where you will find the next clue.
- It’s important that you write down each clue-word in order, as you go.
- There will be 10 clues to find throughout the treasure hunt.
- Once you’ve found the 10th clue, you’ll then need to find that clue page which houses the entry form, which requires you to submit all 10 clue words in order.
- Once you complete and submit this form that signifies the end of your treasure hunt and confirms your entry into the competition. *You must be logged in to your beautyheaven account to complete the entry form.
- You can only submit the entry form once, so please carefully review your entry before submitting, ensuring all clue words are in the correct order and spelled correctly (in upper case or lower case are both accepted). Clue words must be submitted in the correct order to be eligible to win.
- You don’t have to complete the Treasure Hunt in one go, however if you do it over multiple sessions, just remember to make a note of where you were up to and the clue-words you have found so far.
- So the treasure hunt remains fun for all, please be a good sport by not sharing the the clues, article/gallery links or entry form with fellow members. If you’re found to have done so, disqualification from the competition will result.
- You do not have to be the first person to submit the clues in the correct order to win.