Get the look: peachy keen
Are you looking for a makeup look that you can rock on those balmy summer evenings? Something that will make you feel sexy and summery, and not like you’re wearing too much makeup?
Then you’re going to love the new brand of peachy pretty that’s sweeping the scene right now. It’s goodbye to brash bronze complexions, and hello to a sophisticated glow that looks as though it’s lit from within.
To get Miss USA title-holder, Alyssa Campanella’s, peachy complexion at home, you’ll need to follow these steps…
- - Begin with a foundation that provides a shot of radiance. We love COVERGIRL Advanced Radiance Liquid Makeup for the age-defying benefits of added Olay ingredients (it’s like a two-in-one!).
- - Next, use a blush with a warm peach or coral tint and apply it in circular motions to the apples of your cheeks, before sweeping it up to your temples. We love Benefit CORALista for its smooth texture.
- - If you wish to amp up the peach hue even more, we recommend adding a touch of NP Set Shimmer Highlight Duo in Pink/Peach over the top of your blush. It creates a radiant finish while adding to the intensity of the coral colour.
- - For your eyes, concentrate on framing your peepers with a good black liner – one that glides on smoothly and won’t budge all day. Australis Stayput Eyeliner fits the bill nicely! Simply take the liner along your top lash line and waterline, leaving your inner corners untouched.
- - Next, take a medium-deep shadow (a grey/purple is best for this – we like Jane Iredale Triple Eye Shadow in Brown Sugar) and apply it to your whole eye socket, and then cautiously up to the outer end of your brow. To prevent smudging, work slowly with a small brush using careful strokes.
- - To finish off your peepers and really make your stare show-stopping, add some false lashes. We love Manicare Glameyes Fashion Lashes in Jessica for the sultry curl the impart.
- - For your lips, stick to a sheer colour that will complement your peachy glow. Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine SPF15 in Nectarine is perfect for this look.
What is your favourite way to inject a little summer fun into your look?