breathesarah's product review of Brow Shaping Studio by Prestige CosmeticsView breathesarah's profile
- Overall rating:
- Product details
- Nov 15, 2011 7:25pm
This product is amazing!
- The packaging is high quality, not flimsy and looks very sleek, but you should be careful because the brush and tweezers can easily fall out when opened if you aren't careful.
- The actual product is very good, I'm not a huge fan of the applicator, its more like a gel eyeliner brush, very stiff and thin and it doesn't blend the product very well. But the product is very reliable, and leaves a perfect, natural finish, lasts all day and doesn't smudge.
- The fact it comes with two shades is great, I use the darker one. But this means it has more of a chance of being a perfect match for everyone which is great.
- The stencil is very handy, easy to use and for someone like me who doesn't tend to reshape my brows, this really helped for application in the morning and the compact is great for touch ups during the day.
- The tweezers are the best I've ever used. They are very precise and grab every lash. The slanted tip really helps. I was able to shape my brows with the aid of the stencil and not be afraid of over plucking. The stencil is a really natural and flattering shape.
- This is an excellent all in one brow product. It makes shaping brows so much easier and quicker.
- Great quality product, this is the only product you need for your brows.