Beauty-blog

How-to: use the VS Sassoon Big Hair Styler

It’s all over the television, and the talk of the tress town, but what is the secret to the VS Sassoon Big Hair Styler?

We know it’s a blow dryer and hot air brush in one, and that no flick of the wrist is needed when using this hair gem. But how do you use it?

Here, bh’s Laina shows you how to get silky smooth, voluminous hair, sharing tips and tricks on how to get the best result from the Big Hair Styler.

Check out what the Trial Team thought of the VS Sassoon Big Hair Styler...

Olivia x

What are your best tips for using the Big Hair Styler?

Are you excited to give it a go?

Member Comments (33)

Posted by: melmeko (Member since 2007, Australia)

What a nifty little gadget, am going to read up on the TT's thoughts now, can't wait to check out how they went :)

Posted on: May 14, 2011 (May 14, 2011 5:53am)

Posted by: discomilk (Australia)

that looks super cool!

Posted on: May 14, 2011 (May 14, 2011 9:04am)

Posted by: pinkheart (Australia)

Gorgoeous look!

Posted on: May 14, 2011 (May 14, 2011 10:10am)

Posted by: Shull87 (Australia)

I LOOOOVEEEE MY VS BIG HAIR STYLER....addicted!!!!! love, love, love it they are awesome!!!

Posted on: May 14, 2011 (May 14, 2011 10:14am)

Posted by: MissChriss (Australia)

Looks like a BIG time saver.. Will go read the trial team reviews now!!

Posted on: May 14, 2011 (May 14, 2011 11:05am)

Posted by: Nda (Australia)

This looks really cool, I'm tempted to give it a go!

Posted on: May 14, 2011 (May 14, 2011 11:47am)

Posted by: LoveLoveLove (Australia)

*Stunning*

I love VS hair dryers they just seem to last forever!!!

Thanks >^.^<

Posted on: May 14, 2011 (May 14, 2011 5:47pm)

Posted by: Gofton (Member since 2007, Australia)

I loved watching the reviews and I really want a VS Sassoon Big Hair Styler, how awesome!

Posted on: May 14, 2011 (May 14, 2011 6:22pm)

Posted by: softness (Member since 2007, Australia)

With long, straight, very flat hair I would LOVE to give this a go! After seeing Laina do it and seeing how it's made her hair look - with movement and body but still very natural and not overdone, I think it could also work on my hair which is similar. Good job Laina! Loving your hair done like this!

Posted on: May 14, 2011 (May 14, 2011 8:47pm)

Posted by: Vivixenne (Australia)

I do love this concept, but I worry a tiny bit about my hair frizzing out because of where the air is coming from.

Posted on: May 14, 2011 (May 14, 2011 8:55pm)

Posted by: Lubz (Australia)

I'd love to give this product a go... wonder if it would work with thick hair though....

Posted on: May 14, 2011 (May 14, 2011 9:34pm)

Posted by: Alwaysloves (Australia)

Oh I need one of these!

Posted on: May 14, 2011 (May 14, 2011 9:42pm)

Posted by: Beautyme123 (Australia)

great review

Posted on: May 14, 2011 (May 14, 2011 11:17pm)

Posted by: GoddessMagick (Member since 2007, Australia)

I'm keen to read the reviews next! I have long, fine hair that seriously needs bounce so am thinking that the stler might be great for me. Laina, great clip, you did a super job :)

Posted on: May 14, 2011 (May 14, 2011 11:23pm)

Posted by: Belle88 (Member since 2008, Australia)

Great clip and review. I have pretty thick hair, I wonder how my hair would look after using the styler...

Posted on: May 15, 2011 (May 15, 2011 2:49pm)

Posted by: Narao10 (Australia)

Nice to see all the reviews!Now i cant wait to try big hair styler!

Posted on: May 15, 2011 (May 15, 2011 3:03pm)

Posted by: Spunkx (Australia)

Great demonstration!! I'd love to give this new tool a try, I think it'd be perfect for my long naturally pin straight hair. I'm always complaining how boring it looks!

Posted on: May 16, 2011 (May 16, 2011 11:00am)

Posted by: 2014MyYear (Australia)

SO excited to give it a go!

Posted on: May 16, 2011 (May 16, 2011 2:19pm)

Posted by: eternal youth (Australia)

Can someone let me know if this works on short hair.Also.... How do I get to go on the trial team.As a 60+ lady I could do with a chance to try some new products for my age.

Posted on: May 16, 2011 (May 16, 2011 3:24pm)

Posted by: lalalani (Australia)

i would love one of these, the end result looks fabulous, and so easy.

Posted on: May 16, 2011 (May 16, 2011 7:32pm)

Posted by: metroretro (Australia)

This gadget looks great but my hair is only just below the jawline. Wonder if it would be suitable for this length?

Posted on: May 16, 2011 (May 16, 2011 10:45pm)

Posted by: Britty1 (Australia)

Looks great, do you think if my hair is damage and fragile, it would create too much breakage?

Posted on: May 17, 2011 (May 17, 2011 7:59am)

Posted by: Natalie123 (Australia)

that doesnt seem too bad! when i first heard of it i cringed a little by having the thought my hair would get tangled in it... but it seems ok... like blowdrying without the arm workout!

Posted on: May 17, 2011 (May 17, 2011 12:18pm)

Posted by: resmikrishnan (Australia)

THE VS SASSOON BIG HAIR STYLER ISSS SOOOO GREAT! i love it and reccomend it to SOOOO many people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Posted on: May 17, 2011 (May 17, 2011 4:38pm)

Posted by: LovelyOne (Australia)

Looks great, seems like it would be easy to use. I'm a little worried my super fine hair would tangle up but her long hair didn't so could be worth trying.

Posted on: May 17, 2011 (May 17, 2011 9:09pm)

Comment on this article

You need to log in or become a member to post a comment.