Beauty-blog

Are you hair care obsessed?

Schwarzkopfimage

Are you constantly on the hunt for the best hair care buys? Do you daydream about all the different hairstyles you can create? Do your girlfriends consider you the guru when it comes to all hair-related advice? Would you LOVE to be in the know about new hair care products before they even hit the shelves? If you answered yes to these questions then you’re officially hair obsessed – and boy, do we have the competition for you!

Schwarzkopf is currently on the hunt for 25 hair-loving Ambassadors to exclusively trial and review new Schwarzkopf products – before anyone else has access to them! You’ll also be featured on the Schwarzkopf facebook page, and be able to share your reviews and product advice with your friends, as an official Schwarzkopf Ambassador (and where I come from, that’d be some serious street-cred amongst the hair obsessed!).

So what do you have to do for your chance to be one of the 25 Schwarzkopf Ambassadors? It’s as simple as ‘liking’ the brand on facebook and entering the comp – way too easy for such a great gig!

WIN! And because we know how much you beauties love new things in hair, we’ve got 25 Schwarzkopf Extra Care Instant Volume Powder to give away! For your chance to win, simply tell us in the comments section of this blog, why you’d be a great Schwarzkopf brand ambassador.

Competition closes midnight 13th December 2011.

facebook

Why would you be a great Schwarzkopf brand ambassador?

Member Comments (43)

Posted by: Jenniqua (Australia)

I would be a great Schwarzkopf brand ambassador for hair,
cause I love to try all things new and feel I have a bit of flare.

Posted on: December 06, 2011 (Dec 6, 2011 12:19pm)

Posted by: softness (Member since 2007, Australia)

I think I'd be a great ambassador for hair because I've got hair that can easily be made into different styles easily and it's healthy but more than that - I genuinely love Schwarzkopf products for my hair. I haven't got around to trying them all but they have some products that I really do love and use and would highly recommend!

Posted on: December 06, 2011 (Dec 6, 2011 12:32pm)

Posted by: Neilrawson (Australia)

I think I would be a good Schwarzkopf ambassador because I like to try different beauty items and I would offer truthful constructive reviews on all their new products. Honesty counts and too also point out good features to share about how the products have worked for me.
###Sandra

Posted on: December 06, 2011 (Dec 6, 2011 12:36pm)

Posted by: SimSta (Australia)

I love hair!!! I would be a great Schwarzkopf ambassador because I would do anything with my hair as long as it looks good! My hair is quite versitale and healthy and I think (I hope) Schwarzkopf would be happy to model my hair for their brand! :p

Posted on: December 06, 2011 (Dec 6, 2011 12:39pm)

Posted by: Sezaluke90 (Australia)

i think i'd be great as i have the most ridiculously firzz and curly hair but products work wonders so results are easy to see

Posted on: December 06, 2011 (Dec 6, 2011 12:46pm)

Posted by: Ljene (Australia)

To my hair, Schwarzkopf is coach and nurturing mother. If Schwarzkopf says, "Curl!" my hair obeys. I looooove Schwarzkopf. But the best ambassadors are those who say are rational, believable and truthful, as well as enthusiastic. I am all four.

Posted on: December 06, 2011 (Dec 6, 2011 12:52pm)

Posted by: Yummii (Australia)

I love trying out hair products - would love to be an ambassador for them

Posted on: December 06, 2011 (Dec 6, 2011 1:32pm)

Posted by: Ms Billi (Australia)

I would love to be a Schwarzkopf ambassador because I am quite happy to be a guinea pig and try out new hair products in order to save you time and money having to trial them yourself. Being a girl who is obsessed with beauty I know the value of a quality review and I will rarely go out and buy a product before reading a review on it.

Posted on: December 06, 2011 (Dec 6, 2011 3:21pm)

Posted by: Evanescencessy (Australia)

I would love to be a Schwarzkopf brand ambassador because I recognise that haircare is just as important as any beauty/skincare regime. I would love the opportunity to trial their new range of products and learn more about how to look after my hair. From this, hopefully I'll then be able to provide others with helpful tips and advice on how to select the right product to maintain healthy, beautiful hair as well as how to achieve different hairstyles using various hair products.

Posted on: December 06, 2011 (Dec 6, 2011 3:44pm)

Posted by: Meedee (Australia)

I would make a brilliant Schwarzkopf Ambassador as my hair is super long and touches my butt. If i sit down i sit on my hair. My hair knows what it likes and what it doesnt so if a product is good then without doubt my hair will let me know and then as an Ambassador I could honestly share my experience of the products with the public.

Posted on: December 06, 2011 (Dec 6, 2011 3:53pm)

Posted by: Stay C (Australia)

I'm always on the lookout for the best products for my hair and I'm not afraid to give anything a try which is why I'd be a perfect ambassador and that's why I've already applied =D

Posted on: December 06, 2011 (Dec 6, 2011 4:28pm)

Posted by: Susanjane (Australia)

I'd be a terrible ambassador because I can do nothing (nothing!!!) with my hair. I try all sorts of moisturising products on it but it still gets dry and flyaway. And as for gorgeous hairstyles, forget it! The most I can do is tie it back as a ponytail but even that looks a mess after an hour or so. I need a competition for a hair makeover.

Posted on: December 06, 2011 (Dec 6, 2011 4:50pm)

Posted by: PrettyPrincess (Member since 2008, Australia)

I'd be a great ambassador as I keep my hair in great shape, it looks luscious and is a decent length at the moment, Im also happy to try most products out.

Posted on: December 06, 2011 (Dec 6, 2011 5:29pm)

Posted by: hakky<3 (Australia)

looks like ill be trying out new products for my hair again!

Posted on: December 06, 2011 (Dec 6, 2011 6:39pm)

Posted by: Chicklet (Member since 2008, Australia)

I think I would be a great Schwarzkopf ambassador because after a childhood of being derided by hairdressers for my fine and limp hair that "only suited short styles" I have found that with the right care and products and a good hairdresser I've been able to enjoy having healthy long hair.

Posted on: December 06, 2011 (Dec 6, 2011 7:27pm)

Posted by: Tashii (Australia)

what an amazing opportunity!
Id be a good hair ambassoder because my hair shows straight away any changes :) well atleast i think its a good thing one hair mask and my hair is shining! and almost every product works for me :)

Posted on: December 06, 2011 (Dec 6, 2011 10:16pm)

Posted by: Annyex. (Australia)

This could be an opportunity for me to seriously get down to business with my hair. Some days my hair looks luscious and glossy, and other days it's unmanageable and disgusting. But with patience and the fundamentals of haircare plus simple trial and error- then you and I are rewarded to superb hair!

Posted on: December 06, 2011 (Dec 6, 2011 11:18pm)

Posted by: Li (Australia)

I'd be a great ambassador for the brand because my annoyingly frizzy hair would make a great before shot :) and once I used Schwarzkopf would make a great after shot too :)

Posted on: December 07, 2011 (Dec 7, 2011 8:19am)

Posted by: discomilk (Australia)

I'd make a the best ambassador because my hair is super long and thick, and in television ads all the hair models have hair like mine :)

Posted on: December 07, 2011 (Dec 7, 2011 9:51am)

Posted by: Platinum Ms (Australia)

The brand says it all been around for years so it must be doing something right, I have complete trust in the brand so I willingly and waiting to put my hair on show to the world .

Posted on: December 07, 2011 (Dec 7, 2011 11:13am)

Posted by: Green_Jaguar (Australia)

Love Schwarzkopf products. They always make my hair feel so soft and silky. Would love to try the Extra Care Instant Volume Powder. I am sure they probably want a young person to be an ambassador so I don't fit that criteria. Good Luck Ladies!

Posted on: December 07, 2011 (Dec 7, 2011 12:04pm)

Posted by: Kellettj (Australia)

I'd be a great ambassador because my hair would be the ultimate test for the ultimate haircare brand. I love trying new styles but my frizzy, damaged, dry hair is never as keen - so I need the best products to get it looking fabulous!

Posted on: December 07, 2011 (Dec 7, 2011 12:06pm)

Posted by: Hayley_22 (Australia)

I'd be a great ambassador because ive got hair that stands out from the crowd! and people always comment on it! also i love hair care

Posted on: December 07, 2011 (Dec 7, 2011 12:13pm)

Posted by: ellie rocks (Australia)

I am constantly trying new shampoo and conditioners, styling products, treatments, my cupboard is packed with many many different brands and products!

Posted on: December 07, 2011 (Dec 7, 2011 1:46pm)

Posted by: chrisbabe1971 (Australia)

Ambassador Christine has hair that given the right treatment is outstanding, if not resembles shower drain hair. May the Schwarz be with you.

Posted on: December 07, 2011 (Dec 7, 2011 1:52pm)

Comment on this article

You need to log in or become a member to post a comment.