TRESemmé - Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray

TRESemmé

Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray guards hair against heat styling damage and friction, and ensures your hair stays smooth and soft. The formula is also enriched with a moisture-locking vitamin complex, that keeps hair hydrated and moisturised.

TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray contains a heat-activated complex to protect the hair from heat damage caused by straighteners, tongs and hair dryers. This product also works to reduce frizz, smooth the hair, and add shine to hair styles.

To use, spray liberally six to eight inches away from mid-shaft to ends. Use on damp hair before a blow-dry and again on dry hair before curling or flat ironing.

RRP:
$7.99

Pack size:
300mL

Availability:

Woolworths, Coles, Bi-Lo, Kmart, Target, Big W, Priceline, Franklins, and selected pharmacies and independent supermarkets

Consumer Hotline:

1800 061 027

Web site:

Rate-star See all 167 reviews

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

rachelhood

Tumblr_moib7c8jwv1qch41jo1_1280

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Great Affordable Heat Protectant.

I love this heat protectant by Tresemme. After blow-drying, my hair feels silky smooth and smells great. My only gripe would be that it feels sticky when applied, but this goes away after you blow-dry. I wouldn't recommend applying it on dry hair.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by rachelhood.

lovejane

Large

Perfect Heat Protectant

This is a no-fuss, easy to use & affordable heat protectant. The spray is very fine unlike others I've tried which distributes the product evenly and doesn't drench my hair which is great! Smells nice and works efficiently. Good product from TreSemme!

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by lovejane.

Blondage

Stereosonic

good heat protectant

i used this product because after watching so many how to videos on you tube i have noticed alot of the girls use this, so i went on the hunt for it.

this smells amazing. i wouldnt say its the best heat protectant i have ever used but it is one of the best. its light weight on ur hair so it dosnt feel full of product beforeu even hair spray it. it smells so good, and after using it for several months i have noticed much improvemnet in my hair.
my hair was breaking and getting shorter and shorter especially at the back of my head. although this is not a miracle worker it obviously dosnt repair hair. it definatly helped me from burning off my own hair and becoming the next biggest you tube sensation lol.

especially for those of u who dont use a heat protectant i suggest u give it a go. for such a good price whats the harm in it
u can find it in so many places: priceline, coles, target, big W, kmart etc its reasonably priced and a good sized bottle.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Blondage.

Yolande150

Winnie-the-pooh-wallpaper-winnie-the-pooh-6267944-1024-768

Smells A-MAZING

The mist is really fine so it dries quite fast. The smell is really sweet and delicious. Honestly I don't know if it actually does anything for my hair but better to be safe then sorry. But my hair is shiny after straightening my hair.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Yolande150.

Sabrina05

Img_20130209_221215

Smells Amazing

Smells AMAZING and keeps my hair straight all day.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Sabrina05.

ZEHRAsmile

Lightweight

Perfect for any types of heat styling. Very lightweight, dries quickly and smells nice too.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by ZEHRAsmile.

Breony

Good heat protection

I recently started using this product as I've needed to start blowdrying my hair more often, and I feel as though it has really improved the way my hair dries - it doesn't get so brittle or dried out. I'm not sure that it really assists with styling, but I feel that it provides very good heat protection.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Breony.

Bonnie-x

165087_10151310197402567_2066575422_n

Good for money.

After reading reviews on this product as i needed a heat protectant, i decided to buy this one. Not only does it make your hair super super soft, it also smells super good and i find that it holds your style more than it would have without it. I would absolutely recommend this.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Bonnie-x.

Bonnie756

165087_10151310197402567_2066575422_n

Love it.

I use this every time i straighten or curl my hair, and no matter what my hair feels like before i use my heat tools, it'll always come out feeling super super soft, so not only does this spray protect from heat damage, it makes your hair super soft and i also feel as though it holds my style for longer than if i hadn't used it. It has a really nice smell and lasts quite a while, i would recommend to my friends.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Bonnie756.

Mishelle257

Totoro

Very good stuff!

This heat spray not only helps to protect your hair from the heat but it also helps to style your hair a bit. It kind of has a tacky feel after wards but it really adds to the effect. The bottles also last a really long time for me!

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Mishelle257.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.