TRESemmé - Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray

TRESemmé

Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray guards hair against heat styling damage and friction, and ensures your hair stays smooth and soft. The formula is also enriched with a moisture-locking vitamin complex, that keeps hair hydrated and moisturised.

TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray contains a heat-activated complex to protect the hair from heat damage caused by straighteners, tongs and hair dryers. This product also works to reduce frizz, smooth the hair, and add shine to hair styles.

To use, spray liberally six to eight inches away from mid-shaft to ends. Use on damp hair before a blow-dry and again on dry hair before curling or flat ironing.

RRP:
$7.99

Pack size:
300mL

Availability:

Woolworths, Coles, Bi-Lo, Kmart, Target, Big W, Priceline, Franklins, and selected pharmacies and independent supermarkets

Consumer Hotline:

1800 061 027

Web site:

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

Jipsy

Image

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Smells Great, Works Wonders!!

I love this spray, it's one of the few hIr products I keep going back to! It's great for fine hair, I just spritz lightly after towel drying, blow-dry my hair and then another light mist before straightening or curling. It's really good on my hair extensions too, the set I have in now have lasted 2X longer because they haven't been fried during any heating processes! A must have!!

Spray lightly then comb through before heat styling.

Andrea88

Tumblr_mg6qm0wsdw1ruroo3o1_500

Rating: StarStarStarStar-disabledStar-disabled

Applies Well but unsure if it works

This product really applies well in a nice even mist unlike a lot of other heat control products and it has a really nice scent, great for making 2nd day hair smell fresh. It also doesn't leave behind a residue or any hold or texture. On the downside I can't really vouch for whether it actually protects my hair, I don't notice a difference on the days i use it vs. the days I don't.

Apply straight out of the shower

all hair types

MoniqueKerstin

F5b979a433bf8a500017deaa49ff2275

Great!

This may sound silly but my favourite part about this product is the spray nozzle! It evenly sprays the product and doesn't just quirt out in one heap only getting on a small section of your hair. Its lightweight and doesn't make your hair feel sticky. It does the job and will definitely repurchase!!

Distributing even amounts of protectant on the hair

Kate486

Amomentonthelips

Softens Hair

i started using this heat protectant about 2 weeks ago, and having dyed blonde hair with lots of damage and dryness and tape hair extensions i was very surprised that it managed to make my hair noticeably softer. its smells yum and is pretty cheap. not sure if it actually protects my hair its hard to tell but i guess that's the same with all heat protectants! i will repurchase this just because it makes me hair actually feel soft instead of like straw!

Jasmen111

Image

does the job

this is the only heat protectant that i have tried and i am thoroughly impressed. it disperses a fine mist so it covers all my hair. i use it every time i straighten or curl my hair.

rachelhood

Tumblr_moib7c8jwv1qch41jo1_1280

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Great Affordable Heat Protectant.

I love this heat protectant by Tresemme. After blow-drying, my hair feels silky smooth and smells great. My only gripe would be that it feels sticky when applied, but this goes away after you blow-dry. I wouldn't recommend applying it on dry hair.

lovejane

Large

Perfect Heat Protectant

This is a no-fuss, easy to use & affordable heat protectant. The spray is very fine unlike others I've tried which distributes the product evenly and doesn't drench my hair which is great! Smells nice and works efficiently. Good product from TreSemme!

Blondage

Stereosonic

good heat protectant

i used this product because after watching so many how to videos on you tube i have noticed alot of the girls use this, so i went on the hunt for it.

this smells amazing. i wouldnt say its the best heat protectant i have ever used but it is one of the best. its light weight on ur hair so it dosnt feel full of product beforeu even hair spray it. it smells so good, and after using it for several months i have noticed much improvemnet in my hair.
my hair was breaking and getting shorter and shorter especially at the back of my head. although this is not a miracle worker it obviously dosnt repair hair. it definatly helped me from burning off my own hair and becoming the next biggest you tube sensation lol.

especially for those of u who dont use a heat protectant i suggest u give it a go. for such a good price whats the harm in it
u can find it in so many places: priceline, coles, target, big W, kmart etc its reasonably priced and a good sized bottle.

Yolande150

Winnie-the-pooh-wallpaper-winnie-the-pooh-6267944-1024-768

Smells A-MAZING

The mist is really fine so it dries quite fast. The smell is really sweet and delicious. Honestly I don't know if it actually does anything for my hair but better to be safe then sorry. But my hair is shiny after straightening my hair.

Sabrina05

Img_20130209_221215

Smells Amazing

Smells AMAZING and keeps my hair straight all day.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.