TRESemmé - Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray

TRESemmé

Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray guards hair against heat styling damage and friction, and ensures your hair stays smooth and soft. The formula is also enriched with a moisture-locking vitamin complex, that keeps hair hydrated and moisturised.

TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray contains a heat-activated complex to protect the hair from heat damage caused by straighteners, tongs and hair dryers. This product also works to reduce frizz, smooth the hair, and add shine to hair styles.

To use, spray liberally six to eight inches away from mid-shaft to ends. Use on damp hair before a blow-dry and again on dry hair before curling or flat ironing.

RRP:
$7.99

Pack size:
300mL

Availability:

Woolworths, Coles, Bi-Lo, Kmart, Target, Big W, Priceline, Franklins, and selected pharmacies and independent supermarkets

Consumer Hotline:

1800 061 027

Web site:

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

Ally_xo

Soft_focus_sweet_romantic_flowers_jk077_350a

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Good protection against hair damage

I bought this recently to give it a go and this will definitely be a product that I will be buying again! I spray this in my hair before straightening or styling with any other heated hair tool to protect it against any heat damage. After styling my hair, my hair remains soft and doesn't feel frizzled or dry like it usually does after I style my hair. I feel as though this product adds moisture to my hair while protecting it, because it definitely feels soft for a long period of time afterwards. I am also trying to grow my hair at the moment so I feel as though this product will be perfect for trying to keep my hair healthy to help it grow.

goodlife

3212113386_dea4ea5e4f

Favourite heat spray

I'll start off by saying that most salons offer heat sprays for prices around $20 for those high end ones which in my experience, work exactly the same as this. The nozzle and lever in which you push to spray is a very convenient and smart design. The nozzle distributes the spray quite evenly, covering a large surface area. When sprayed, it does make hair a bit wet so I would wait a while if you plan to use this with a straightener, which is why I don't. This is an awesome blowdry spray as I can start blow drying it immediately with my hair still wet from this, creating large amounts of volume and smoothness. I find that my hair is less susceptible to sun-bleaching during summer on the days i use this too. It has a refreshing smell that is easily unisex.

MissLola

African_daisy

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Smells great and hopefully does the job!

I bought this after hearing how you really should use a heat protective spray when you use heat on your hair.
It is a decent price for a reputably good brand and it smells really nice when you use it. I am still on my first bottle despite having it for ages (although I don't use heat on my hair that often) so it lasts for ages. It also doesn't weigh my hair down after I've finished drying/straightening/curling it, which is excellent.
Overall a great product and I would repurchase.

Jipsy

Image

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Smells Great, Works Wonders!!

I love this spray, it's one of the few hIr products I keep going back to! It's great for fine hair, I just spritz lightly after towel drying, blow-dry my hair and then another light mist before straightening or curling. It's really good on my hair extensions too, the set I have in now have lasted 2X longer because they haven't been fried during any heating processes! A must have!!

Spray lightly then comb through before heat styling.

Andrea88

Tumblr_mg6qm0wsdw1ruroo3o1_500

Rating: StarStarStarStar-disabledStar-disabled

Applies Well but unsure if it works

This product really applies well in a nice even mist unlike a lot of other heat control products and it has a really nice scent, great for making 2nd day hair smell fresh. It also doesn't leave behind a residue or any hold or texture. On the downside I can't really vouch for whether it actually protects my hair, I don't notice a difference on the days i use it vs. the days I don't.

Apply straight out of the shower

all hair types

MoniqueKerstin

F5b979a433bf8a500017deaa49ff2275

Great!

This may sound silly but my favourite part about this product is the spray nozzle! It evenly sprays the product and doesn't just quirt out in one heap only getting on a small section of your hair. Its lightweight and doesn't make your hair feel sticky. It does the job and will definitely repurchase!!

Distributing even amounts of protectant on the hair

Kate486

Amomentonthelips

Softens Hair

i started using this heat protectant about 2 weeks ago, and having dyed blonde hair with lots of damage and dryness and tape hair extensions i was very surprised that it managed to make my hair noticeably softer. its smells yum and is pretty cheap. not sure if it actually protects my hair its hard to tell but i guess that's the same with all heat protectants! i will repurchase this just because it makes me hair actually feel soft instead of like straw!

Jasmen111

Image

does the job

this is the only heat protectant that i have tried and i am thoroughly impressed. it disperses a fine mist so it covers all my hair. i use it every time i straighten or curl my hair.

rachelhood

Tumblr_moib7c8jwv1qch41jo1_1280

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Great Affordable Heat Protectant.

I love this heat protectant by Tresemme. After blow-drying, my hair feels silky smooth and smells great. My only gripe would be that it feels sticky when applied, but this goes away after you blow-dry. I wouldn't recommend applying it on dry hair.

lovejane

Large

Perfect Heat Protectant

This is a no-fuss, easy to use & affordable heat protectant. The spray is very fine unlike others I've tried which distributes the product evenly and doesn't drench my hair which is great! Smells nice and works efficiently. Good product from TreSemme!

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.