TRESemmé - Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray

TRESemmé

Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled
Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray 4.2278 158

TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray guards hair against heat styling damage and friction, and ensures your hair stays smooth and soft. The formula is also enriched with a moisture-locking vitamin complex, that keeps hair hydrated and moisturised.

TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray contains a heat-activated complex to protect the hair from heat damage caused by straighteners, tongs and hair dryers. This product also works to reduce frizz, smooth the hair, and add shine to hair styles.

To use, spray liberally six to eight inches away from mid-shaft to ends. Use on damp hair before a blow-dry and again on dry hair before curling or flat ironing.

RRP:
$7.99

Pack size:
300mL

Availability:

Woolworths, Coles, Bi-Lo, Kmart, Target, Big W, Priceline, Franklins, and selected pharmacies and independent supermarkets

Consumer Hotline:

1800 061 027

Web site:

Rate-star See all 158 reviews

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

Mishelle257

Totoro

Very good stuff!

This heat spray not only helps to protect your hair from the heat but it also helps to style your hair a bit. It kind of has a tacky feel after wards but it really adds to the effect. The bottles also last a really long time for me!

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Mishelle257.

Dazzlepants

287cf7e

Rating: StarStarStarStar-disabledStar-disabled

Did nothing for me.

To be honest, I can't tell if this even works for me. Maybe I just don't use heat tools often enough, but I couldn't see any difference between when I was using this in conjunction with my heat tools, and when I was just using the heat tools alone. In fact, on occasion i found that it actually made my hair a little greasy when I was done blowdrying!

These days I'm using it more as a leave in conditioner, or a detangler before combing through my ends. And that's just for the sake of using it up.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Dazzlepants.

WhoAmI

Cute-kittenweee

Excellent heat protectant

This is an amazing product that protects my hair against heat styling and results in a silky smooth amd conditioned hair. I love the packaging of the product, with the thermal creations heat tamer protective spray coming in a bottle with a 'lock' feature. By turning a small knob like feature, the spray may either be locked or unlocked, ensuring that there would not be any accidental spills or mishaps. The spray is an amazing and pleasant smell that lasts for quite some time in the hair, which allows the hair to stay pleasant without being overpowering. I generally require heat protectants to protect my hair against blowdrying and curling my hair, as my hair is naturally straight. It offers wonderful heat protection and also keeps my hair smooth and moisturized. It is quite comparable, if not better than, many more expensive heat protectants and I would definitely recommend it for both it's quality and value.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by WhoAmI.

Beauty Empress

Mecontrolxxlusertile

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Best heat protectant

This was the first heat protectant I used. I was completely satisfied with this product since I was heat styling my hair everyday at the day and this stopped my hair losing moisture and shine. I tried a few other protectants from brands such as Dove but this is definitely the best I've come across. Although a different nozzle design would have been more helpful to me.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Beauty Empress.

Dana515

Capture6

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

my first heat protectant

i dont know if this actually can stop your hair from burning. but it makes it super soft! i dont use heat often but this is nice to use. i hope that it helps my hair. it does keep it moisterised. its not that natural but ill be using it up

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Dana515.

Eloise791

Glitter-eyes1

amazing

As someone who has bought high ended heat protectents i can truely recommend this product. It works just as well if not better than any other heat protectant i have used. For $7.99 you cannot go wrong. Simply spray 4-5 squirts onto hair before using a heat styling product and you are good to know. A tip is pay lots of attention to your ends of the hair.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Eloise791.

StellaBeauty

Great Product

leaves hair smooth without weighing it down

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by StellaBeauty.

Fatima97

Large

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

The only brand I will use

I absolutely love this product, been using it for ages and it's great value for money.

I use it before straightening my hair- it keeps my hair smooth and frizz free.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Fatima97.

MACjunkie

Images-2

Shines and protects!

This product came throughly recommended from both bloggers, vloggers and of course BH'ers!

You can a decent amount of product for the value, and its a reputable brand. I was tossing up whether to go for the cheaper option between this and a high end brand, but in the end I decided to go for this when it went on sale.

It distributes product very well, I don't need a whole lot for my hair, about 1-2 sprays per section. You can lock the bottle too which I though was clever.

It has a very nice scent as well, not too over powering and I can't quiet place my finger on what it is but its very good!

After constant use, my hair doesn't seem to have many fly aways or feel dry and brittle after heat straightening. That being said, I don't straighten or blow-dry my hair everyday, about 2-3 times a month, but I do like having the added protection that this spray gives.

In short, don't waste your money on more expensive products, because this one here will do you the job quiet well!

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by MACjunkie.

BecLeeSteere

Profile_1

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Better than the more expensive brands of heat protectants

I've used heat protectants from TIGI, Redken, Garnier and some of the lesser known Japanese brands and this wins hands down. I bought two bottles for girlfriends and am on the 2nd bottle myself. It protects my hair during curling and straightening as well as blow drying and it is so cheap! My fine hair isn't weighted down, though I does give a bit of a slight "oily" feel which means I don't have to use any hair serum after this.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by BecLeeSteere.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.