TRESemmé - Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray

TRESemmé

Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray guards hair against heat styling damage and friction, and ensures your hair stays smooth and soft. The formula is also enriched with a moisture-locking vitamin complex, that keeps hair hydrated and moisturised.

TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray contains a heat-activated complex to protect the hair from heat damage caused by straighteners, tongs and hair dryers. This product also works to reduce frizz, smooth the hair, and add shine to hair styles.

To use, spray liberally six to eight inches away from mid-shaft to ends. Use on damp hair before a blow-dry and again on dry hair before curling or flat ironing.

RRP:
$7.99

Pack size:
300mL

Availability:

Woolworths, Coles, Bi-Lo, Kmart, Target, Big W, Priceline, Franklins, and selected pharmacies and independent supermarkets

Consumer Hotline:

1800 061 027

Web site:

Rate-star See all 164 reviews

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

Yolande150

Winnie-the-pooh-wallpaper-winnie-the-pooh-6267944-1024-768

Smells A-MAZING

The mist is really fine so it dries quite fast. The smell is really sweet and delicious. Honestly I don't know if it actually does anything for my hair but better to be safe then sorry. But my hair is shiny after straightening my hair.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Yolande150.

Sabrina05

Img_20130209_221215

Smells Amazing

Smells AMAZING and keeps my hair straight all day.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Sabrina05.

ZEHRAsmile

Lightweight

Perfect for any types of heat styling. Very lightweight, dries quickly and smells nice too.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by ZEHRAsmile.

Breony

Good heat protection

I recently started using this product as I've needed to start blowdrying my hair more often, and I feel as though it has really improved the way my hair dries - it doesn't get so brittle or dried out. I'm not sure that it really assists with styling, but I feel that it provides very good heat protection.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Breony.

Bonnie-x

165087_10151310197402567_2066575422_n

Good for money.

After reading reviews on this product as i needed a heat protectant, i decided to buy this one. Not only does it make your hair super super soft, it also smells super good and i find that it holds your style more than it would have without it. I would absolutely recommend this.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Bonnie-x.

Bonnie756

165087_10151310197402567_2066575422_n

Love it.

I use this every time i straighten or curl my hair, and no matter what my hair feels like before i use my heat tools, it'll always come out feeling super super soft, so not only does this spray protect from heat damage, it makes your hair super soft and i also feel as though it holds my style for longer than if i hadn't used it. It has a really nice smell and lasts quite a while, i would recommend to my friends.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Bonnie756.

Mishelle257

Totoro

Very good stuff!

This heat spray not only helps to protect your hair from the heat but it also helps to style your hair a bit. It kind of has a tacky feel after wards but it really adds to the effect. The bottles also last a really long time for me!

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Mishelle257.

Dazzlepants

287cf7e

Rating: StarStarStarStar-disabledStar-disabled

Did nothing for me.

To be honest, I can't tell if this even works for me. Maybe I just don't use heat tools often enough, but I couldn't see any difference between when I was using this in conjunction with my heat tools, and when I was just using the heat tools alone. In fact, on occasion i found that it actually made my hair a little greasy when I was done blowdrying!

These days I'm using it more as a leave in conditioner, or a detangler before combing through my ends. And that's just for the sake of using it up.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Dazzlepants.

WhoAmI

Cute-kittenweee

Excellent heat protectant

This is an amazing product that protects my hair against heat styling and results in a silky smooth amd conditioned hair. I love the packaging of the product, with the thermal creations heat tamer protective spray coming in a bottle with a 'lock' feature. By turning a small knob like feature, the spray may either be locked or unlocked, ensuring that there would not be any accidental spills or mishaps. The spray is an amazing and pleasant smell that lasts for quite some time in the hair, which allows the hair to stay pleasant without being overpowering. I generally require heat protectants to protect my hair against blowdrying and curling my hair, as my hair is naturally straight. It offers wonderful heat protection and also keeps my hair smooth and moisturized. It is quite comparable, if not better than, many more expensive heat protectants and I would definitely recommend it for both it's quality and value.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by WhoAmI.

Beauty Empress

Mecontrolxxlusertile

Best heat protectant

This was the first heat protectant I used. I was completely satisfied with this product since I was heat styling my hair everyday at the day and this stopped my hair losing moisture and shine. I tried a few other protectants from brands such as Dove but this is definitely the best I've come across. Although a different nozzle design would have been more helpful to me.

Read the full review of Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray by Beauty Empress.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.