Redken 5th Avenue NYC - Smooth Align 12

Redken 5th Avenue NYC

Smooth Align 12

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Redken Align 12 is a heat-styling protective balm to help straighten even the most rebellious, unruly hair while avoiding damage and styling-stress. Redken's innovative Bonding System delivers humidity-resistant style with a natural, shiny finish, anti-frizz technology works to smoothe cuticles and provide long-lasting definition and control. Featuring xylose and glucose sugars to protect hair from damage caused by blowdryers and flat irons, this product helps to strengthen hair as it straightens.

RRP:

Consumer Hotline:

1300 650 170

Web site:

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

Princess228

Grace-kelly

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Redken

This product is very thick and can make my hair feel sticky. Once dry however it is the best product keeps my hair frizz free all day even in the humidity. Just one or two pumps is all that is required. I love the pump bottle so easy to use and you can get every little bit our of it.

ray_jay

Blue_morpho_butterfly

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Align

This product is a serious sticky, and intense serum. It is a very thick consistency so you only need one or two pumps smoothed through your hair from roots to ends. I suffer from alot of frizzy dry hair in the humidity, and this product gets rid of it all. It tames all the flyaways and frizzy bits of your hair, and makes it dead straight. It wont give you any volume just serious sleek, dead straight hair with no flyaways. Even in the humidity it holds its ground and keeps your hair sleek and smooth. Even though it is serious potent it wont dry out your hair. If you are looking for a great sleek look this is a fantastic product

Lo

Lips

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

perfect for blowdrying or straightning

I love how it works into my hair without making it oily or dry. It worked well with my hair. It prevents more heat damage.

SatanLovesMe

70s_punk

Great product

Just few pumps make my curly frizzy hair so straight and really makes the style last. Doesn't dry out my haiur further like some other products I've tried. Awesome in combination with a GHD, holds the straightness like nothing else!

Andria18

One of My Favs

I use this every time I wash my hair along with other Redken Products, simply the best for my uruly/coloured hair.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.