Garnier - Nutri-Repair 3 Miraculous Oil

Garnier

Nutri-Repair 3 Miraculous Oil

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Garnier Fructis Nutri-Repair 3 Miraculous Oil is a light hair oil that provides nourishing care to hair follicles. Infused with a musky fragrance and enriched with weightless Moroccan argan oil, it penetrates three times deeper into the hair follicles to condition and repair dry, damaged and dull hair. The hair oil also instantly softens the hair and provides protection from heat styling, making hair manageable and supple.

RRP:
$11.95

Pack size:
150mL

Availability:

Pharmacies, department stores, variety stores and supermarkets nationwide.

Consumer Hotline:

For stockists, please call 1300 659 259

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

Teeka

Smells great

This was my first hair oil and I found it was great. The price was okay for how well it worked. I think that the smell made me use it a lot and my hair was drying at the ends. While I liked the product I feel that there are more hair oils on the market which would be more effective.

Anyone who wants a cheap hair oil which works

Ashleigh91

Photo_on_2010-10-18_at_03

Average

I found that this really didn't do much for my hair in terms of reducing frizz or adding softness. It did make my hair more shiny but it found it made my hair feel and look a little greasy. It has a really lovely smell but I probably won't be repurchasing this one.

roxanne457

great for dry hair

I have bleached hair which can be very brittle/dry/damaged . I use 2-3 pumps on towel dried hair before drying with a hair dryer. I feel this has really helped my hair - Since using this product I have also had a girl at work ask me what I use on my hair as my hair is the only bleached blonde hair she knows which is shiny

use on ends only

people with dry hair

ChannyyyLove

Imgres

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Awesome

I love this product, it smells great, leaves hair looking so smooth and shiny and feeling so soft.

It's great used on my hair, when dry and my curls haven't formed nicely as it smooths hair and helps the curls look great.

Shazza040264

Image

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

I love this product, the texture and the smell good price as well

This is a cheap way to give your hair some needed oil, it nourishes your hair and leaves it smelling really good.
It is easy to apply and I rotate it with my more expensive Moroccan Oil purchased from the hair dressers.

Aks

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Awesome product. Great value for money.

I have been using this product for about an year now and it fabulous. I have very dry and frizzy hair. Almost unmanageable! And this product really helps me tame my flyaways that are very hard. It makes my hair softer and shinier. Love this hair oil!

Emma Jo

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Love this product

I love love love this product. I have hard to tame dry frizzy hair and after applying this product my hair is so much easier to manage, it's sleeker and a lot less frizzy.

Meadows212

Image

Miracaulous oil

I won this oil from a competition on garnier site and I m glad that I got the chance to try it.I usually use it on damp hair then brush it for even distribution.I ve very frizzy hair and this oil helps me not only to control my frizz but adds shine to my hair.I ve used other expensive argan oil as well but this is so far the best and u dont have to use much.a little goes a log way.

Neel8888

Beautiful-eyes-92918

not sure about this

I got this from Beautorium last November and only recently had the chance to try it. I am not very impressed with it. I used it right after I go out of the shower while my hair was still damp and I let it air dry.
It took ages for my hair to dry and even though I only used 1 pump of the product, my hair was left feeling greasy and looking dull.
I'm going to keep on using it until I figure out what I'm doing wrong. I probably won't repurchase this.

Miss Cazichi

Me_in_2008

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Product is just like other Garnier hair products

The product was only average, just like other Garnier hair products. Although it has 'Repair' in the name and contains Morrocan Oil, it does not mean it is a great hair oil. I have used better hair oil than this. But maybe this Garnier miraculous oil works better for people with different hair to me (I have quite fine hair). On the plus side, it does smell good.

Perhaps ways to make this hair oil better is mix it with a better hair oil. Or else just make sure to wash this hair oil out after using it each day so as not to ruin your hair.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.