Garnier - Nutri-Repair 3 Miraculous Oil

Garnier

Nutri-Repair 3 Miraculous Oil

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Garnier Fructis Nutri-Repair 3 Miraculous Oil is a light hair oil that provides nourishing care to hair follicles. Infused with a musky fragrance and enriched with weightless Moroccan argan oil, it penetrates three times deeper into the hair follicles to condition and repair dry, damaged and dull hair. The hair oil also instantly softens the hair and provides protection from heat styling, making hair manageable and supple.

RRP:
$11.95

Pack size:
150mL

Availability:

Pharmacies, department stores, variety stores and supermarkets nationwide.

Consumer Hotline:

For stockists, please call 1300 659 259

Rate-star See all 32 reviews

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

ChannyyyLove

Imgres

Awesome

I love this product, it smells great, leaves hair looking so smooth and shiny and feeling so soft.

It's great used on my hair, when dry and my curls haven't formed nicely as it smooths hair and helps the curls look great.

Read the full review of Nutri-Repair 3 Miraculous Oil by ChannyyyLove.

Shazza040264

Image

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

I love this product, the texture and the smell good price as well

This is a cheap way to give your hair some needed oil, it nourishes your hair and leaves it smelling really good.
It is easy to apply and I rotate it with my more expensive Moroccan Oil purchased from the hair dressers.

Read the full review of Nutri-Repair 3 Miraculous Oil by Shazza040264.

Aks

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Awesome product. Great value for money.

I have been using this product for about an year now and it fabulous. I have very dry and frizzy hair. Almost unmanageable! And this product really helps me tame my flyaways that are very hard. It makes my hair softer and shinier. Love this hair oil!

Read the full review of Nutri-Repair 3 Miraculous Oil by Aks.

Emma Jo

Love this product

I love love love this product. I have hard to tame dry frizzy hair and after applying this product my hair is so much easier to manage, it's sleeker and a lot less frizzy.

Read the full review of Nutri-Repair 3 Miraculous Oil by Emma Jo.

Meadows212

Image

Miracaulous oil

I won this oil from a competition on garnier site and I m glad that I got the chance to try it.I usually use it on damp hair then brush it for even distribution.I ve very frizzy hair and this oil helps me not only to control my frizz but adds shine to my hair.I ve used other expensive argan oil as well but this is so far the best and u dont have to use much.a little goes a log way.

Read the full review of Nutri-Repair 3 Miraculous Oil by Meadows212.

Neel8888

Beautiful-eyes-92918

Rating: StarStarStarStar-disabledStar-disabled

not sure about this

I got this from Beautorium last November and only recently had the chance to try it. I am not very impressed with it. I used it right after I go out of the shower while my hair was still damp and I let it air dry.
It took ages for my hair to dry and even though I only used 1 pump of the product, my hair was left feeling greasy and looking dull.
I'm going to keep on using it until I figure out what I'm doing wrong. I probably won't repurchase this.

Read the full review of Nutri-Repair 3 Miraculous Oil by Neel8888.

Miss Cazichi

Me_in_2008

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Product is just like other Garnier hair products

The product was only average, just like other Garnier hair products. Although it has 'Repair' in the name and contains Morrocan Oil, it does not mean it is a great hair oil. I have used better hair oil than this. But maybe this Garnier miraculous oil works better for people with different hair to me (I have quite fine hair). On the plus side, it does smell good.

Read the full review of Nutri-Repair 3 Miraculous Oil by Miss Cazichi.

iluvfacialz

Awesome

Rating: StarStarStar-disabledStar-disabledStar-disabled

Garnier Hair Oil

I received this Hair Oil at the end of last year. Not sure how I got it....can't remember. I think I trialled it for someone.
I'm not a huge fan of Garnier and their products, they're always full of nasties and smell like chemicals, so wasn't expecting a great deal with this hair oil.
I have used it a number of time now and find every time I use it my hair doesn't smoothen out and get healthy. It actually feels drier and frizz more.

Read the full review of Nutri-Repair 3 Miraculous Oil by iluvfacialz.

Kassalee

Karen_with_glamdals

Rating: StarStarStarStar-disabledStar-disabled

Budget Priced but Below Average Results

*Beautorium Product*

Already an enthusiast and lover of the L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil, I was keen to acquire this similar sounding product.

Garnier is 50% more product and a third cheaper, but unfortunately nowhere near the quality or effectiveness of the L'Oreal Oil.

On the positives, Garnier did have a similar floral aroma and the oil consistency is the same. But that's where it ends.

Garnier Oil is in a plastic bottle (glass is far superior for oil storage) and the pump dispenser dribbles when held upright - needs to be held at an angle and isn't able to be locked when not in use - although the plastic cap is a tight fit.

I used this oil after washing my hair and found I needed to use quite a bit even though my hair is short. My hair is quite dry especially on the ends and I didn't find this oil penetrated my hair - when dry, my hair was still quite dry and brittle on the ends and I would need to add more. I didn't find it to be successful in taming my frizzy hair either. I also found it to be drying on my hair the following day.

Also tried it as a treatment on my hair when it was dry, but again, I would need to use quite a lot for it to soak in and my hair then looked oily.

My hair is definitely dry, damaged and dull, but this did not restore softness or shine.

Overall I was very disappointed in this product as I was hoping it to be 'Miraculous' but will stick with the 'Extraordinary'!

Read the full review of Nutri-Repair 3 Miraculous Oil by Kassalee.

Brown Beauty

Img_54591

Love it

I have dry damaged hair so I was so excited to try it when I won it in their face book competition. It comes in easy to use pump plastic bottle.
This hair oil is silky and transparent on application . I love its smell- so refreshing. I applied it as serum after washing my hair,2-3 pumps are enough for my medium hair. Normally my hair feel dry and frizzy after washing but after applying this oil my hair feel so soft and easy to manage. My hair do not feel oily or greasy after its application, just I feel silky hair. I also used it before washing my hair and result are bit different but I prefer to apply it after washing my hair. It moisturised my dry, dull and frizzy hair. I love this hair oil and recommend it for every one. This is an affordable hair oil for every one.

Read the full review of Nutri-Repair 3 Miraculous Oil by Brown Beauty.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.