Garnier - Fructis Sleek & Shine 72H Heat Protection Cream

Garnier

Fructis Sleek & Shine 72H Heat Protection Cream

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine 72H Heat Protection Cream protects hair from high temperatures and leaves it sleek for 72 hours straight. Enriched with Phyto-Keratin and Argan Oil, the Cream intensely nourishes and smoothes thick, dry and frizzy hair. The triple action formula fights frizz, static and humidity, leaving hair soft and shiny for longer.

RRP:
$7.95

Availability:

Pharmacies, department stores, variety stores and supermarkets nationwide.

Consumer Hotline:

For stockists, please call 1300 659 259

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

Chantel Larissa

434458-tumblr-lana-del-rey

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Very Nice!

Because this product is a cream, i found it easier to apply to the parts i needed to straighten. I only used a tiny bit on each piece of my hair before straighten and i believe it did a great job

Loza595

299562_10150312949963464_701725121_n

Rating: StarStarStarStar-disabledStar-disabled

Not great

This is one of the least impressive heat protecters that I have used. The fact that it is a cream/liquid instead of a spray is not the best as I feel that it made my hair slightly greasy and heavy. It did protect my hair from heat but I was just left with my hair feeling very weighed down all day.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.