muk Haircare - Kinky muk Curl Amplifier

muk Haircare

Kinky muk Curl Amplifier

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStar-disabledStar-disabled

Kinky muk Curl Amplifier is a moisture rich cream that defines curls with luxurious control. Kinky muk intensifies and defines curls with natural hold and shine. It features a refreshing fruit fragrance, is humidity resistant, and works to moisturise, defrizz, and nourish curls as it styles.

RRP:
$25.95

Pack size:
200mL

Availability:

Professional hairdressing salons, Hairhouse Warehouse, and Price Attack.

Consumer Hotline:

1300 768 264

Web site:

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

BecLeeSteere

Profile_1

Rating: StarStarStarStar-disabledStar-disabled

Didn't work for me, but very moisturising

Unlike the Curl Up from KMS California, the Muk Curl Amplifier didn't ever leave my hair crunchy. BUT it also didn't liven up my curls. I ended up giving the 99% full tube to my mum after she had a perm. It worked much better on her. Overall, I think this product suits people with very curly hair who want more defined curls, but really doesn't work to wake up limp curls.

Frizzy, tight curls.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.