O-matic

Fiona1979's product review of Instant Volume Powder by Schwarzkopf Extra Care Styling

View Fiona1979's profile
  • Rating: StarStarStarStarStar
  • Feb 6, 2012 4:56pm

This stuff actually works

This is amazing - I have the flattest, finest hair ever and it is long. I have struggled to find a mousse or some kind of volumising or thickening lotion/spray that actually does what it promises. I bought this thinking it probably wouldn't work but as soon as I got home I shook a tiny amount of the powder into my hands, rubbed my hands together, massaged my fingertips onto my roots and voila! Instant volume. It did need a hit of hairspray to hold the style but it worked. Amazing stuff.

As I have very thin/fine flat hair, I would recommend this product for people like me - it actually worked for me. It is not expensive at all, especially as it lasts for 50 applications! I would say it would be ideal for everyone - and if you don't like it, it isn't a huge waste of money! I bought mine for $6.95 from a Chemist!

For the low price, you've got to give this a go. If you have particularly dark hair, I'll just suggest you massage the powder in a little more than you would need to for lighter coloured hair. The powder is white in colour.

Next review Rating: StarStarStarStarStar