Fairy

GoddessMagick's product review of Tousle Me Softly Spray Gel by Herbal Essences

View GoddessMagick's profile
  • Rating: StarStarStarStarStar
  • Jan 5, 2011 12:28am

Lightweight, great hold and flexible... Spray Gel Miracle!

This spray gel is amazing! Gone is the old fashioned sticky gel in a pot that leaves hair feeling sticky and glue like. Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Spray Gel is easily sprayed onto my hair from its purple, slimline bottle. Perfect sized to hold in one hand, this pump sprays effectively onto the targeted hair area and its lid is also easy to remove with one hand thanks to its comfortably shaped design. With a soft, violet scent the lightweight spray gel mists over my wet hair giving me time to style it with whatever method I choose scrunching, curling with fingers or tongs, tousling it anyway I like. A warm, gentle blowdry helps set my style in place though I find letting my hair style dry naturally still gave my hair a tousled style. This spray gel sets on my hair giving it great hold while still feeling soft to touch and look at. I can touch, scrunch, and play with my long tousled curls throughout the day and they still hold and feel flexible. Only when I accidentally overspray on the same spot does the spray gel set to feel a little crunchy but even then it still has a flexible hold. I never thought spray gel could work and feel like this does and am impressed with how clever this product is, Love that I don't need to stick my hand and fingers into a sticky gel pot anymore to create styles that have control and hold. I would purchase this again to continue using it to create both tousled and everyday hairstyles and find it to work really well with the hairspray and other products in this range.

Previous review Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled
ronzxx (Australia)
Love this idea!
Next review Rating: StarStarStarStar-disabledStar-disabled
bh'sTara (Australia)
Easy to use, spray and walk away