Hairspray-for-tousled-waves_thumb

Reviews for Tousle Me Softly Hairspray by Herbal Essences

Rate/Review a product Review this product

Tousle Me Softly Hairspray 4.0256 10
  • Overall Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled (10 reviews)

Flicky26

Flowerpower_018

Smells great

I love the smell of this range. This is an easy to apply mist & does hold your hair, but only gently. If it's windy or you need extra hold, you may need something else. I am happy with the results I get on my short, fine hair.

Read the full review of Tousle Me Softly Hairspray by Flicky26.

Hannah930

Imagescakrgl5p

Rating: StarStarStarStar-disabledStar-disabled

My hair looks oily with this product on

I purchased this product because the smell was amazing, but y hair didn't really stay properly and it looked oily!

Read the full review of Tousle Me Softly Hairspray by Hannah930.

Zaralis

Mouse

Rating: StarStarStar-disabledStar-disabledStar-disabled

Ehh.

I can see how this could suit some people but when I use a hairspray I want it to actually hold! I just don't find this product does that for me.

Smells so good though!!

Read the full review of Tousle Me Softly Hairspray by Zaralis.

Steph Speth

Colour_eyeliner

Great Hairspray

I'm not a massive aerosol fan so this was a great find! It smells fantastic and does a good job without getting crunchy.

Read the full review of Tousle Me Softly Hairspray by Steph Speth.

Fashionista8P

Prod_1029_38610---

Great and easy

This product has a great mist top spray so it delivers the spray dispersed evenly and not in one concentrated spot. I love that fact and the spray doesnt dry up inside the pump making it easy to use, everytime.

I love the plastic bottle as its light weight and you can carry it around any where you go. Aresoles can be tricky and bulky that is why this hair spray is just a must.

The spray holds great. a light mist for a fancy hair styles will stop fly aways and hold it tight in the breeze and more spray will give that extra tight feeling if you are going out somewhere for the night and dont want your hair to move at all

Read the full review of Tousle Me Softly Hairspray by Fashionista8P.

Thirdkidinlove

Sho_kyaaht_

I love this!

It can make your hair a little crunch if you spray too much but otherwise, it's awesome! The hold isn't extreme but it definitely lasts and it smells nice. :)

Read the full review of Tousle Me Softly Hairspray by Thirdkidinlove.

vintagedresses

Img_1228

Very Light

the main selling point of the spray compared to a mousse product is that it is light. you can spray an excessive amount on (not that you'd need to) without getting the crunchiness that a mousse does when used too much of. the smell and feel of it is quite nice afterwards. the spray helps with natural waves already there, and helps to define them. it doesn't however create them. my hair is naturally semi-wavy but if i straighten too often it loses some of the curls. i can only use this when my hair is at its usual state, otherwise it is fairly limp. don't let that discourage you though! it is great usually, providing bounce, and clear waves/curls without trying too hard to be curly.

Read the full review of Tousle Me Softly Hairspray by vintagedresses.

Misslovely

Miranda-kerr-wallpaper-4

Lovely tousled hair

I won this product from a competition off BH, so thanks guys! This product really makes your hair tousled to perfection. It definitely doesn't make your hair hard and stiff, it just gives it the right amount of hold. I use it after I've slept with my hair in a bun and it works great. It smells great too!

Read the full review of Tousle Me Softly Hairspray by Misslovely.

Buzzandbee

Argdytut

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

SMELLS GREAT

I love the whole herbal essences range. I use it every morning.. (: it holds hair well and is easy to apply

Read the full review of Tousle Me Softly Hairspray by Buzzandbee.

JC2409

Tumblr_m5xmdoozex1qdxzcho1_500

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Love

I absolutely hate using hairspray. I hate the crunch, and i hate the need to wash your hair the next day. This product however gives you the benefit of the hold (holds a curl if you dont like them super tight) without the crunch! Not to mention that it smells nice too!

Read the full review of Tousle Me Softly Hairspray by JC2409.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.