Schwarzkopf Extra Care Styling - Curl Flex Mousse

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Styling

Curl Flex Mousse

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Curl Flex Mousse ensures an extra strong hold to give curls extra definition and volume. The thermal protection formula with moisturising ingredients protects hair from any heat styling.

RRP:
$4.99

Pack size:
150g

Availability:

All major supermarkets, Priceline stores, independent retailers and pharmacies

Consumer Hotline:

1800 022 219

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

Just an average mousse

I have very unruly, curly, frizzy ,thick hair and since my favorite mousse was discontinued I have been on a quest to find the next best mousse.

So far my endeavors have failed and nothing even comes close. For me, this was just an average mousse, it's only purpose was to define my curls and control my frizz only temporarily, within no time (several hours) my curls began to loose definition and frizz came back with a vengeance.

I wouldn't say that the mouse was a total failed product as I am fairly certain it would work on most 'decent' hair, it's just that my hair is so crazy nothing really works on it any more. Therefore if you suffer the same troubles as me with unruly, frizzy, stubborn hair, then this product will probably not work for you either, however if your hair is somewhat more tame, then it is worth giving it a try.

Price wise it is very reasonable and it smells pretty good too.

Apply to almost dry hair in huge amounts if your hair is unruly (less if your hair is more tame), scrunch dry and use a defuser to dry and mold hair into shape. Stop only when hair is bone dry otherwise you will loose some of that curl and frizz will develop prematurely.

Reapply throughout the day when required

Just an average mousse

Price wise it is very reasonable and it smells pretty good too.

Reapply throughout the day when required

Constance98

Just-makeup

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Fantastic curls!

I have this in my hair right now! My hair has stayed curly for about 3 days now. I have used hair curling mousse for over a year now and have never had 1 problem with this one. I have naturally curly/very frizzy hair and this controls my frizz. Its great for a summer/beachy look and for medium/long hair.

Tips: Towel dry wet hair lightly. Give the bottle a little shake and squeeze mousse out about the size of your palm. Scrunch the tips of your hair but don't scrunch around the top part of your hair. I find that the curls turn out better if you let your hair dry naturally over night. When you get up in the morning just lighting blow dry the very top of your head to flatten any frizz there might be.

Simone.x

Floral_bg

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Curl Flex Mousse

I have naturally curly hair & found that this product really helps tame my frizz. Although the hold is good, it made my curls crunchy & stiff for a few hours until it completly dried. I was very disappointed when dispensing the mousse from the aerosol can as it dissolved quite quickly & I had to use double what I normally use to make it work. I would use this product again if it comes on special, otherwise I will be sticking to the Garnier Silky Waves or Curl Control Mousse.

Jessamy

Blue6

Slightly crunchy curls

This product has a wonderful perfume. So if anything just the lovely fragrance puts you in a good mood. I have wavy hair, so was hoping the mousse would boost the curl. It does give good lift, however you do still get the 'crunchy' feeling if you are heavy handed. In the case of my hair, the curl really only lasted one day

Do not over apply. You will have a serious case of the crunchies.

Wash and wear in a hurry

sawenas

good, strong stuff!

My friend used this when I got my hair done for a wedding and it held really well, especially since my hair is naturally dead straight. Worked awesome with the curling iron.

Ssaahhrraa9

Perf

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

good for getting rid of frizz

Great for getting rid of frizz after the shower and leaves my hair with clear and unfrizzy curls after my first usage I got heaps of compliments! but if you don't run your fingers through properly it tends to be a little stiff and clumpy. I'm not a huge fan of the scent but overall it works a treat!

Its ideal for stubborn curly frizzy hair!

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

great frizz control, curl definition but a little stiff

I found that this product really did control my frizzy thick curls, the frizz was totally gone and curls totally defined, but it felt a little stiff. I much prefer the panteen curl defining mousse to this one, but otherwise a pretty good product.
Tip: apply generously to towel dried hair, and dry with a diffuser/let hair dry naturally. Next day just spritz lightly with water and re-scrunch dry with a diffuser to revive the product and your curls.

total control of curly, frizzy, diffficult to control curls

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.