Curl-flex-mousse_thumb

Reviews for Curl Flex Mousse by Schwarzkopf Extra Care Styling

Rate/Review a product Review this product

Curl Flex Mousse 4.0 6
  • Overall Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled (6 reviews)

Constance98

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Fantastic curls!

I have this in my hair right now! My hair has stayed curly for about 3 days now. I have used hair curling mousse for over a year now and have never had 1 problem with this one. I have naturally curly/very frizzy hair and this controls my frizz. Its great for a summer/beachy look and for medium/long hair.

Read the full review of Curl Flex Mousse by Constance98.

Simone.x

Floral_bg

Rating: StarStarStarStar-disabledStar-disabled

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Curl Flex Mousse

I have naturally curly hair & found that this product really helps tame my frizz. Although the hold is good, it made my curls crunchy & stiff for a few hours until it completly dried. I was very disappointed when dispensing the mousse from the aerosol can as it dissolved quite quickly & I had to use double what I normally use to make it work. I would use this product again if it comes on special, otherwise I will be sticking to the Garnier Silky Waves or Curl Control Mousse.

Read the full review of Curl Flex Mousse by Simone.x.

Jessamy

Blue6

Slightly crunchy curls

This product has a wonderful perfume. So if anything just the lovely fragrance puts you in a good mood. I have wavy hair, so was hoping the mousse would boost the curl. It does give good lift, however you do still get the 'crunchy' feeling if you are heavy handed. In the case of my hair, the curl really only lasted one day

Read the full review of Curl Flex Mousse by Jessamy.

sawenas

good, strong stuff!

My friend used this when I got my hair done for a wedding and it held really well, especially since my hair is naturally dead straight. Worked awesome with the curling iron.

Read the full review of Curl Flex Mousse by sawenas.

Ssaahhrraa9

Perf

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

good for getting rid of frizz

Great for getting rid of frizz after the shower and leaves my hair with clear and unfrizzy curls after my first usage I got heaps of compliments! but if you don't run your fingers through properly it tends to be a little stiff and clumpy. I'm not a huge fan of the scent but overall it works a treat!

Read the full review of Curl Flex Mousse by Ssaahhrraa9.

Diishere

Hot_arabic

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

great frizz control, curl definition but a little stiff

I found that this product really did control my frizzy thick curls, the frizz was totally gone and curls totally defined, but it felt a little stiff. I much prefer the panteen curl defining mousse to this one, but otherwise a pretty good product.
Tip: apply generously to towel dried hair, and dry with a diffuser/let hair dry naturally. Next day just spritz lightly with water and re-scrunch dry with a diffuser to revive the product and your curls.

Read the full review of Curl Flex Mousse by Diishere.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.