Taft Styling - Taft Power Lacquer Cashmere Touch

Taft Styling

Taft Power Lacquer Cashmere Touch

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Taft Power Lacquer Cashmere Touch provides hair with a super strong hold. Lacquer keeps hair in place all day regardless of weather and activity. Lacquer cares for dry and damaged hair.

RRP:
$4.39

Pack size:
200g

Availability:

All major supermarkets, Priceline stores, independent retailers and pharmacies

Consumer Hotline:

1800 022 219

Web site:

www.schwarzkopf.com.au

Rate-star See all 2 reviews

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

WeAreTheMisg...

Images

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

great hairspray!

works really well, holds all night, does feel a bit firm and sticky at first, but as soon as it dries your hair feels as soft as it does without hairspray :)

Read the full review of Taft Power Lacquer Cashmere Touch by WeAreTheMisguidedYouth.

iluvfacialz

Awesome

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Firm Hairspray

I've used hairspray since I was about 14 I think and over those 26 years I have tried heaps of different brands. I need a firm spray as my hair is hard to hold in place and most sprays leave my hair feeling gross, hard, spiky. And some smell awful too. Taft Cashmere hairspray is strong enough to hold my hair in place without leaving it looking stiff. It makes my hair feel softer and has quite a nice smell to it. I never use anything other than this now and for $4.70, it's is well worth it. This is my life saver as I can't leave the house without taming my locks.

Read the full review of Taft Power Lacquer Cashmere Touch by iluvfacialz.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.