De Lorenzo - Instant Rejuven8 The Ends

De Lorenzo

Instant Rejuven8 The Ends

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

De Lorenzo Instant Rejuven8 The Ends is a lightweight, moisturising finishing product that seals the hairs frazzled cuticles and softens the hair from root to tip. De Lorenzo Rejuven8 The Ends contains an infusion of antioxidants, amino acids and natural blackberry and bilberry extracts for added manageability.
Use to freshen up the ends of hair whenever they look and feel tired and frazzled. Apply a small amount.
Packaging: purple.

Consumer Hotline:

1800 800 347

Web site:

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

Rachel474

Smooths all ends

I use this product every time I wash my hair and it is amazing! My hair looks and feels good after every use and it also smells really good which is a must have with my hair products. I find it works best for myself when I apply it before blow drying my hair and not only on the ends but all over. Another plus is that only a small amount of the product is needed for it to cover all the hair, the downside would be using to much and the hair becoming oily.

WarPaint.Art...

Sheree1__2_

Smooth Ends

I use this after I have towel dried my hair and the ends of my hair don't get dry and knotty when I go to blow dry and straighten it because this has worked it's magic. It's a great texture and smell. I use it before I use my styling products and then a hair oil throughout my hair. Great Australian product.

Amiracle

Image

Holy Grail hair product

For me, this is my HG hair product. If I had nothing else in my bathroom I would have this. I use it on both wet and dry hair, it never makes my hair greasy or oily and it creates a beautiful soft texture. It also helps me smooth out flyaways on straightened hair, and helps round out my curls when my hair is unstyled. The smell is divine, it's like a gorgeous mix of berries and so so creamy.

The tiniest bit of product goes a long way so it lasts forever. Really great value for money.

Anyone. I have fine, flyaway, coarse, dry and curly hair so if I can use it and use it well, anyone can. Yet another awesome product from DeLorenzo.

kferrari

Ferrari_04__2_

Smooths and Shines

I received this product from Beauty heaven and so glad I did. I mainly use it in my hair before I go to bed and it leaves my hair smooth, shiny and soft looking the next day or I sometimes use it after I have just washed my hair then blow dry it. It keeps the flyaway down and makes styling so easy. Plus it smells great. Thanks BH!

Prettygal

Index

Love it!!

I received this through Beautyheaven and all i can say is thank you, thank you, thank you. I put my naturally curly hair through a fair amount of rough treatment from straightening to curling and colouring. My hair is quite frizzy after washing and drying i used to have to always use some sort of treatment conditioner. Now all i do is wash and condition as normal, towel dry and apply about a pea sized amount of rejuven8 from mid-length to ends. I then style as usual or just leave it to do its own thing which i would never of done before. I will definitely be buying this in future!

Redrobyn

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

The best hair product I have ever used.

I have used this product for a few years now ever since I fried my hair by over colouring. I was suffering from hair breakage & my hairdresser suggested I give this wonderful product a try. It worked absolute wonders with my hair.
Then I ran out & couldn't afford to buy any for a while. At the same time I noticed it was one of the products that was made available with the last Beautorium event. Lucky me!
After washing & styling my hair I use just a pea sized dot of this product, rubbing my hands together & then applying to the ends of my hair & also on any fly away bits.
Its makes every hair sits exactly where it should, makes my do looks healthy, & smells wonderful. I will always try to have this lovely product in my cupboards as no other product comes close in comparison.

Just used the smallest amount, rubbing well into not just the ends of the hair but can be used all over. A little bit goes such a long way. I leave a little on my hands afterwards as well, no need to rinse off.

Ideal for making my hair look 'done' & well groomed.

Zaralis

Mouse

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Smells delicious and works!

I ordered this as a last minute thing in the recent Beautorium event and I'm so happy that I took the plunge.

The product is a light cream encased in a handy squeezy tube with a scent similar to lavender and blackberries.

The tube suggests using a pea sized amount on wet or dry hair, since my hair has bleach damage and is very long I can get away with using a lot more than this but it still doesn't weigh down the hair.

I find when I use this product my hair looks less frizzy and dry, is more manageable, feels softer and has a little extra shine.

I think this is a bargain product that delivers results and I will likely keep it in my routine for good!

Am1851

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Beautiful to use on dry hair.

I received this from Beauty Heaven and love the product. My hair is very fine and this really helps keep it sleek when I apply to the ends after hair is dry. Also tried when my hair was wet but it then helped the kinks stay in place. Not the effect I was looking for, so I will just use it once hair has dried. It smells great and goes such a long way in my hair just past shoulder length.

Works best for me on dry hair to tame the fly-aways and frizzy bits. Only use a very small amount as directed.

Fine, dry, blonde hair. (dry as in having dried after washing)

Emily674

Image

amazing product

I have been using this leave in treatment for over a year, and I swear I will never change to anything else. It is so perfect for my hair type, plus it is vegan friendly and not tested on animals.

As soon as I put it on, my hair feels instantly nourished and strong and once my hair dries, it is smooth, shiny and beautiful. Will definitely be repurchasing my third tube soon.

Use in towel dried hair after your shower and comb through.

Everyone. This Product helps retain moisture in all hair types and boosts shine and manageability.

softness

Dolphindesk

Shines, Smooths And Helps Detangle

I received this from the Beautorium April 2014. It's a winner in my books because it works for my hair to smooth it and make it really shiney plus it helps to detangle as well. I love using it on my lengths and ends - I can apply it to my dry hair anytime I like or for a deeper effect I can apply it to just freshly washed hair while it's still damp. This product makes my hair swingy and gives it a healthy feeling. It has a great scent (as usual - like all De Lorenzo products) and it stays in my hair until the next shampoo. When I wash it out, my hair actually feels stronger and healthier like it's had a treatment.

I would love to see De Lorenzo bring out an organic and natural hair range which had a product like this in it! Though, because I only put this type of product in the ends and lengths of my hair I'm not overly worried that it doesn't have perfectly organic ingredients.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.