Sebastian Professional - Taming Elixir

Sebastian Professional

Taming Elixir

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Sebastian Professional Taming Elixir weightless smoothing crème serum contains essential avocado oil to tame frizz and leave hair supple, without the feel of any product.
To use, dispense a few drops in the palm of your hand and glide through damp hair for light definition and frizz control. Blow-dry for a smooth, natural finish or use a flat or curling iron on dry hair for a softly defined style.

RRP:

1300 728 333

Web site:

Rate-star See all 2 reviews

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

Dreamcleango...

1010930_532172163514374_1882863844_n

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Brilliant!

I am prone to flyaways and frizz.... after trying this product I allways keep in my handbag! Its perfect for windy days or days where my hair just wont behave.... I also do not like products that leave a residue..this product does not. I recommend to anyone that needs to tame theyre locks.

Read the full review of Taming Elixir by Dreamcleangoldcoast.

angelicbabi

Image

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Perfect

I hate putting extra serums/elixirs or styling products onto my hair since I find it causes my scalp to become extremely oily very quickly. I was extremely hesitant to try this Taming Elixir, but after reading that the product claims you won’t feel it at all, I decided to try it out. This Elixir didn’t lie! My hair feels smooth with less flyaways and there is no lingering scent, or residue left on my hair. My perfect hair product!

Read the full review of Taming Elixir by angelicbabi.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.