Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ - Dust It

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+

Dust It

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Dust It is a light texturising powder that separates hair and allows for natural movement and volume. It offers a soft, matte effect for light control.

RRP:
$28.95

Pack size:
10g

Availability:

Hairdressing salons, Price Attack & Hairhouse Warehouse.

Consumer Hotline:

1800 251 887

Web site:

Rate-star See all 22 reviews

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

Miffny

Ming

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Adds Oomphhh

I have super fine hair that is flat as a tack & gels/mousses make it worse so I gave this a whirl and loved it gave extra volume without weight .My only meh is don't try brush it out it may cause some breakage.

Read the full review of Dust It by Miffny.

Candice burt

Rating: StarStar-disabledStar-disabledStar-disabledStar-disabled

Volume & Tussle yes, but cannot brush and difficult to wash out!!!!

SOrry all, but I dislike this item!
I love my hair to have volume, and shine through my long locks. After using many products around, I thought Id give this one a go. Packaging is great - i found the product easily came out when tipped upside down and given a 'shake'. I placed two 'shakes' on the crown of my head and tussled my hair around. It did leave my hair tussled and at first full of volume which i loved.
However it did make my hair sticky - so much so that I couldnt run a brush though my hair. Also my hair became dull. Finally, this product didnt last the test of time in my hair. By the mid afternoon my hair needed a good spritz of hairspray to keep the boof in my hair.
THe biggest blunder of this product I find is that it is SO difficult to remove from hair during washing. In fact, if I dont use a clarifying shampoo, or Bi-Carb soda mix, then the product stays in my hair despite washing.
Sorry but I will NOT repurchase.

Read the full review of Dust It by Candice burt.

kittenmitten

3420877701_a0ec10eb3b_o

Love this stuff!

I love using this product as I have flat and straight hair. It gives my hair a nice texture without having to tease it all the time. A small amount of product goes a long way! The only downside is that it is quite expensive.

Read the full review of Dust It by kittenmitten.

luckyknife

Photo

Love!

Love love love this product!
I have been using it for ages!
Just dont overdo it otherwise you will look birdnest chic!

Read the full review of Dust It by luckyknife.

Wittyusername

229683649716679988_jcvm3nd6

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Gritty, sexy, hair - no more just washed fluff

Whoa, this product has the STRANGEST texture ever! Don't be put of, as it works wonders, but just a quick heads up (pun not intended- lol!)

Read the full review of Dust It by Wittyusername.

Hayley_22

Img_2437

Amazing

My mother Inlaw brought this and I was a little sceptical as to how well it works, but omg it is amazing you only need to lift up a little bit of hair at the top of your head and sprinkle some powder in and voila you have great volume! That simple! Only I have found that you don't want to run your hands through your hair or a brush because you will snag your hair and ruin your do

Read the full review of Dust It by Hayley_22.

Beautifulnig...

Lips

so handy

This little baby is marvellous! Its easy to spot amongst my products too. Its a light superfine powder that privides quick easy styling. Its very ' wake up and go'. If my hairs a little ruffled or flat i shake a bit into my hands, flip and go! Although im not sure how much i should be using but couple of pinches works fine. I can really get great volume/ effortless hair.

Read the full review of Dust It by Beautifulnightmarex.

Shelleypelley

486283_10151146840922984_1621134529_n

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

The absolute best product for razored cuts

I have a razored pixie cut and when I heard about Dust It I flipped out. There has never been a better product for my hair. It lasts for ever because a little goes a very long way. Well worth the price tag.

Read the full review of Dust It by Shelleypelley.

kellies36

Hipster-cat

Awesome

I use this as a dry shampoo as well to give my hair volume, you only need a small amount and it does wonders.
Becareful if you have dark hair like me as the dust is white and can look a little too much if over done. So just add under the top layer

Read the full review of Dust It by kellies36.

SoMuchPretty

Kitty-yahh

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Throw out your tail comb!

This stuff is magical. Just a tiny amount of this dust applied to the roots somehow makes the hair so textured and voluminous. It's great for fine hair. All I do is sprinkle a little into my palm and then work into my roots. Give your hair a good rub and voila! You have big hair :) Great for 2nd or 3rd day hair as it will absorb some oils and provides a matte finish. The effect is long lasting - I get all-day hold from it. Do use a good shampoo if you style regularly with this stuff.

Read the full review of Dust It by SoMuchPretty.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.