Aveda - Air Control Hair Spray

Aveda

Air Control Hair Spray

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Aveda Air Control Hair Spray goes on dry and gives a light, workable hold. It features pine resin technology.
For all hair types.

RRP:
$39.95

Pack size:
300mL

Buy this product direct from:

• Aveda Buy this product
Availability:

Nationally across Australia and New Zealand. For stockist details please call 1300 300 054.

Consumer Hotline:

1800 706 377

Web site:

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

Le_Bijou

Image

Rating: StarStarStarStar-disabledStar-disabled

Not impressed.

I know it's supposed to be good for your hair and everything, but it just doesn't hold as well as I'd like it to. Would not use again.

Trudz

312533_10150371978521378_574146377_8856698_6662201_n

Simply brushes out.

I really love this hairspray. The bottle is a sleek silver tall aerosol spray, that just looks and a feels like quality.
While this is not the strongest holding hairspray for things like tight curls, this is a great daily wear holding hairspray. I love using this to hold down any fly aways when I do a pony tail, bun or just in the centre part. The great thing about this product is that it holds all day but brushes out easily without any pulling or tugging. Which is just magic for use on the in between wash days.
I also like that when I spray this my hair does not look wet or crusty but rather just has a nice healthy shine and hold. The fragrance of the spray is a little strong and hard to describe but I do find it quite pleasant. I believe the fragrance is a result of the natural ingredients that are inside all of the Aveda products.

Sezaluke90

Photo_47

Hair lover!

im loving all things aveda at the moment, i hate hair spraying curls and then they feel crunchy and so hard to brush out the next day! this hair spray is fabulous, the curls look natural and brush out easily (i had minimal knotting). i do believe it is a tad pricey but i have to admit, i will pay it and use less because it is worth it

MoonStone

Untitled

works great

This product worked great for all styles, from straight to curly. I used the product at the roots with my straight hair. I did short burst on the top of my head and then flattened the flyaways. It worked fantastically at holding them down. For curly hair, i used it afterwards and sprays heavily over all my curls. It held the curls for most the night and they only dropped slightly. The aroma of the spray isnt strong at all and quickly fades. This spray didnt clump up my hair or make it feel like it work snap off. If i didnt have much spray in it was also easy to brush out. So its an awesome hair spray

jodib

Me

HAIRSPRAY!

I'm a hairspray hater! Not anymore, Aveda has changed the way I think of hairspray forever. This weightless spray allows me to set styles and smooth down flyaways all day without feeling heavy, sticky, or hard. It keeps my hair flexible and soft and doesn't leave a visable residue like other sprays. I really love this product, it does smell a bit masculine at first but it fades and I'll take that over the strong alcohol like fragrance of other sprays any day.

A quick spray over styled hair before smoothing down with your hands with remove flyaways.

Paula680

Img_0026

Great natural hold

This hairspray gives fantastic hold, setting any style in place and preventing frizzes, all whilst feeling natural, flexible and soft to touch. Perfect for keeping my loose curls smooth and intact, no matter what the day throws at them. The only thing I'm undecided about is the smell. I thought it was a bit overpowering at first but my husband loves it. Every time I use it he tells me how great I smell. Each to their own I guess!

Melissa335

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Great hold, that lasts the night

The spray holds my long full style effortlessly. there is no dulling of the hair and when you touch the hair there is no crackling.
I agree the fragrance is not perfect, but we cant have it all.

the nozzle clogs with dried residue, so just wipe when you are finished or scratch off before you need to use.

My long full hair

UnleashMe

Chrissy3_copy_1___2_

Love love love

This is one of my fav Adveda products ! It's fantastic to have my hair to stayed perfectly styled all day after all the time its takes to do it :-)

Volumne and Curls.

Lofima21

neat!

I used this product when styling my hair for a special occasion, I was impressed as it kept my hair in place all day long!

Hk_Candy

Tumblr_ll7hgtwyfw1qdbbywo1_500

really fab hair spray!

I have really really stubborn hair spray and the regular drug store hair spray does not work for me and my hair just goes back to its original style:( The hair spray doesnt really smell. and it hols my hair in place:). The price also isnt too bad

everyone

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.