15 yrs, 2 mths ago

Yayyyy I won a prize

I am so excited at just getting my first email to say congratulations, you have won a Hair Treatment Pack from Dove’s Hair Raising SOS Comp. Have to wait for 6 weeks till I receive it, but I am just thrilled at just seeing the email. Think I will frame my first win email letter.
Will definitely review the product.

19,799 comments 826 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

@Lorir16 well that is great news to hear. Congratulations on such a wonderful prize. 🙂

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

Wow, congratulations @Lorirl6! Enjoy your prize

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

Congratulations @Lorir16 How exciting to win!

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

OOh I won the straightener, curler pack! I only realised when I had an email from Aust Post saying a package was coming for me from BH! It’s been years since I have won anything in the comps! super excited!

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

So has anyone won anything to tell us here? We have a sportsbet account as hubby does the footy tipping which I do as well which is quite funny as i hate footy. We also do this free horse tipping and we are not good as not won with any winning horses we pick. I did do a trifecta last week, cost me $3 and I just picked 3 horses and hubby went on and on as why I picked those ones. I don’t know, the numbers just popped into my head. Well those 3 horses came in 1st, 2nd and 3rd and I won $114.00 Guess I was lucky that day. 😛 Hubby tried to do one on Saturday for $3 and I think his horses are still running.

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

You did well, @Cassy151 – very nice!

1 x Schwarzkopf LIVE Colour
    1 x Schwarzkopf Root Retouch
    1 x Schwarzkopf got2b Farewell Flyaways Touch-Up Brush
    1 x Schwarzkopf got2b Brows & Edges Gel
    1 x Schwarzkopf Extra Care Keratin Heat Protect Spray
    1 x Schwarzkopf Hydrate Shampoo + refill pouch
    1 x Schwarzkopf Hydrate Conditioner + refill pouch
    1 x Schwarzkopf Extra Care Restoring Argan Oil

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

@Cassy151 – somehow my reply lost my congratulations to you on winning the Schwarzkopf Pack which will be fun. Doing a take 2 here again in what I said.

While scrolling back amongst the competition pages there are a few been drawn and I don’t recognise the names so just saying congratulations to you as well.

I noticed the Boost Lab which is further away from the newest ones that have been drawn is still not showing, unless my new glasses are not working for me 😛

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

@Cassy151 – somehow my reply lost my congratulations to you on winning the Schwarzkopf Pack which will be fun. Doing a take 6 here again in what I said.

While scrolling back amongst the competition pages I don’t recognise the names so just saying congratulations to you as well.

I noticed the Boost Lab which is further away from the newest ones that have been drawn is still not showing, unless my new glasses are not working for me 😛

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

@Cassy151 – somehow my reply lost my congratulations to you on winning the Schwarzkopf Pack which will be fun. Doing a take 2 here again in what I said.

While scrolling back amongst the competition pages there are a few been drawn and I don’t recognise the names so just saying congratulations to you as well.

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

@Cassy151 – congratulations. Well that’s weird not getting an email now when you win a prize. I haven’t looked at the prize winners as not been here as much but I scrolled down and saw your name on the Schwarzkopf prize pack which will be exciting for you.

I see some other prizes have been drawn but I don’t recognise the names so congratulations to all of you. Weird though as the Boost Lab which is further down from the newest ones hasn’t been drawn yet. Unless my glasses need adjusting 😛

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.