9 yrs, 6 mths ago

Reviews for Best in Beauty 2014

I’m loving the Best in Beauty awards and I’m having so much fun doing reviews.

But I would just like to run something past you all…

When submitting reviews Beautyheaven says:
“Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.”

So how can we submit reviews in the Men’s section if we are a lady and don’t actually use the products ourselves??

126 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

The BIB prize pack winners have been announced this morning:
    http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/hair/styling-products/did-you-win-a-2014-best-in-beauty-pack-13776

A huge congrats to all the lucky beauties!!!

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

Oh I also can’t wait to see what the winners receive!

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

absolutely agree, can’t wait to see which ladies won the prize packs and what they received

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

What an exciting thought the winners of the Best in Beauty Packs being announced is. Then waiting for them to get their HUGE boxes.
    It is like the fun of discovery bags on steroids!

TOTALLY agree Pink Hornet totally agree with every thing u said!!! Can’t wait with everything crossed …one day….just hope it is some forum regulars so we can enjoy the thrill 🙂

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

What an exciting thought the winners of the Best in Beauty Packs being announced is. Then waiting for them to get their HUGE boxes.
    It is like the fun of discovery bags on steroids!

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

Dying to see who has won the beauty packs, can’t be too long now

Couldn’t agree more – so excited to see who the lucky winners are! 🙂

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

I’m not normally much into ‘ads’ but I’m really, really loving the ads showing the Best In Beauty winning products on the side of the Bh page at the moment. It’s great because I’m reminded of all the different winners from different categories. I want to try so many of them!!

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

Dying to see who has won the beauty packs, can’t be too long now

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED!!!!
    http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/hair/hair-treatments-masks/beautyheaven-best-in-beauty-awards-2014-13622

Yay! Thought today would be the day winners were announced and even had a post it note on my laptop to check!
    I have to Nuxe oil and love and glad to see Lanolips won (even tho my review didn’t make it in!) and I can’t wait to check out all the other winners, but I have to get ready and head off to work today.
    Might be able to sneak a look at morning tea!

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

I knew by the number of reviews that MNY Color Tattoos would be in there – love them!

The Nuxe body oil I’ve never used – never heard of before this forum – well, I’m going to have to use up my stock of lotions & try this.

Shu uemera eyelash curler: I’ve been stalking these online I’m getting pop-up ads all the time now. So expensive, but every reviewer says it’s worth it. Another thing I’ve GOT TO have? I think so.

Some shocks & some obvious wins. I can breathe now.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.