9 yrs ago

Glosscars 2015

No details yet, but they are coming!

I’ll update this thread as soon as they are announced – bh have indicated there’s a few little changes this year, so hopefully this will help everyone to understand what’s different, and more importantly, how to enter, and win! ♥

Sorry for the false alarm gals – this time I’ll wait till I can see the article on the homepage before updating this thread ♥

Oh yay – it’s official! Here is the link to the article:
http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/make-up/mascara-eye-liner/glosscars-2015-vote-now-14402

This year, voting is open to non-members, and the winning products will be determined by the highest number of votes in each sub category.

You can vote for a maximum of 3 products in each sub category (e.g. Best New Blush, Best New Bronzer), but once you’ve submitted your vote for a major category (e.g. Make-Up) you can’t go back and vote in that section again.

Unlike previous Glosscars, the winners of the 10 prize packs won’t be determined by the quality of their reviews, in fact no review is required (although we are encouraged to still review) – whenever you submit a major category vote, that gives you 1 entry in the prize draw, unless of course you’re a bh member, and then you earn 2 entries.

So for example if you vote for products in Hair Care, Make-Up and Fragrance, you will earn 3 entries in the prize draw, but if you’re a member, you’ll receive 6. The maximum number of entries in the prize draw for non-members is 8, and for bh members, it’s 16.

All I can say is gals, make sure you vote in every major category – best of luck lovelies!

*Voting closes AEST 23:59 on April 12 2015″

323 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

A late congrats Katieloves!!! What a great prize pack to win!!! I bet ur still excited by it now…think I’d have to pinch myself for sometime to believe how lucky I was! Apologies for the lateness, I’ve been off ill so today I wanted to dedicate a couple of hours on both finding the threads I was waiting fir prior to hospital and may improve my navigation skills of the new site!! CONGRATS HUN XXX

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

My Pack arrived at 6.50 this morning….Ive posted a new thread so i could post a photo….

http://beautyheaven.com.au/forums/talkback/glosscars-2015-photo

THANK YOU BH

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

Just checked out your Insta Katieloves. The prize looks fabulous! Your tag didn’t work, you have to add # first. Can’t wait to hear about all these great products. Enjoy x.

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

Ok….so Ive just worked out that when my Glosscars pack arrives if I start a new thread then I will be able to post a photo here as at the moment it appears we can only post photos as the first post in a new thread. SO….if my pack arrives on Tuesday as expected then I will make a new post with a photo for all to see. 😀

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

Congrats Katieloves on receiving your prize. I will have to pop over to instagram and have a look. 🙂

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

Wonderful to hear people who are grateful and excited to win their fabulous prize sharing the fun with us all.

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

I will be busy this long weekend testing everything out! I feel very spoilt 🙂

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

Wow Katieloves! What a wonderful lot of goodies you’ve got there! Enjoy!

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

How fantastic that the cloud nine straightener is included! Sounds like a fabulous selection there, Katie.
    Hope you all don’t have to wait too much longer for the arrival of your boxes!

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

Ooh, how exciting for you lucky winners! The wait is over for some, and almost over for you other ladies. I remember how hard it was to wait, too 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.