10 yrs, 1 mth ago

Glosscars 2014

Hi Everyone,

It’s almost a tradition to create this forum thread every year so we all have a place to ask questions, and in general, share in the excitement of these wonderful awards.

You’ll find all the info here:

http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/skin-care/moisturisers/glosscars-2014-vote-now-12327

Remember that you can review and vote up until Sunday 23 March 2014.

The secret ballot page is here:
http://q.beautyheaven.com.au/fillsurvey.php?sid=834

And of course 15 super lucky members will receive a massive box containing most of the winning items, and they’ll need a place to show off their spoils ♥

Best of luck to everyone!

577 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 9 yrs ago

Hi all!
    Thought I’d jump in and let you all know that Glosscars 2015 is *definitely* happening – and soon!
    We’ve made a few changes and tweaks, which will be revealed when voting goes live.
    I promise you won’t have to wait too much longer!
    Carli x

Yay!

*katshepsutt*, time to start the Glosscars 2015 Forum!

Hey Kassalee sweetie – how sweet of you to remember I do this just about every year ♥ Will jump on tomorrow morning once I can create a new topic – can’t wait for the excitement to begin!

• Woohoo, I cant wait to vote for my favourite products!

• 9 yrs ago

Hi all!
    Thought I’d jump in and let you all know that Glosscars 2015 is *definitely* happening – and soon!
    We’ve made a few changes and tweaks, which will be revealed when voting goes live.
    Carli x

Yay!

katshepsutt, time to start the Glosscars 2015 Forum!

• Hi all!
    Carli x

EEEEEEEE!!!! Can’t wait to see what’s on the lists!

• 9 yrs ago

Wooohooo! I love Glosscars!

• 9 yrs ago

Hi all!
    Carli x

Great news. Thanks for confirming Carli. Definitely looking forward to the excitement of Glosscars 2015!

• 9 yrs ago

Hi all!
    Carli x

Can’t wait! Glosscars is always exciting!

• 9 yrs ago

Hi all!
    Carli x

Yay thanks Carli. I love participating in glosscars. 🙂

• 9 yrs ago

Hi all!
    Carli x

How exciting!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.