9 yrs, 4 mths ago

Forum Secret Santa 2014

Hello my lovely Ladies!!

Well ’tis the season to be jolly and what better way to bring and receive some Christmas cheer than to be involved in the annual forum Secret Santa!

Since there was no post up I figured I would organise it this year for those ladies who love to get involved.

I thought we would go with the $20 budget + shipping again as that seems to be a well received amount from other years and obviously you do have the option to spend a little extra if you wish to spoil your recipient.

If you’re interested please fill out the few questions below and email them to haileyo @ tpg . com . au (minus all those spaces).

Name (+ BH name):
Shipping Address:
Favourite colour(s):
Favourite stores to shop at:
Wishlist:
Anything you don’t want/can’t have:
Any extra info:

If you could have this list to me by the 30th of November so I can pair everyone up and send out details by the 1st of December that would be great, that way there will be enough time to buy and send out by the 14th of December.

57 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

Thank you very much to my Foirum Secret Santa. I was spoiled with 2 wonderful gifts I loved.

First was an OPI set of 4 mini polishes, the Nordic Set. Fabulous colours & I love OPI. The other present was very heavy – a gorgeous MOR Lime scented candle. It smells divine! Thank you FSS

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

looks like fun… hope to join next year

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

To top off some seriously gorgeous statement jewelry! Thank you so much Candy!!!! xoxoxox

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

And a bunch of delicious treats!!! (most of which have already been eaten)

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

I received the cutest card with my SS gift!!!

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

lol RockieHazel, I had a little too much fun with the wrapping paper! Hope you like everything 🙂

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

Thankyou MsSparkles for the awesome lippie and nail polish, I adore the colours!

Hope everyone’s having a great Christmas so far 🙂

• 9 yrs, 4 mths ago

I cannot believe some of you ladies are resisting until Christmas to open your gifts- such strong will!!! A very merry Christmas to this years secret santa’s and all the lovely ladies on BH 🙂 and an extra big Christmas hug to Zaralis for organising this year xoxx

• 9 yrs, 4 mths ago

Thank you so much *Bee1* for the amazing goodies!!! I was going to be good and wait until Christmas but I’m glad I didn’t 😀 such a lovely and bright surprise when I opened my letterbox 🙂

I’ve eaten all the choc already, oops :p
    Also here is a fun fact for you… I used to live quite near to you until I moved to Melbourne 4.5 years ago… Just on that certain highway than runs through your street 🙂

My pleasure! I’m glad you opened it before Christmas, I am terrible at waiting for surprises and couldn’t help myself with my gift. Haha those peanut butter chocolates are my absolute favourites and I gave you the last few of my stash- had to share the peanut butter love around 🙂 Bahahaha I swear everyone I have ever met knows someone or has lived in my street before, it is so strange! That certain highway actually leads to my home town, I always tell my mum that technically I’m only four roads away.

• 9 yrs, 4 mths ago

Omg I just got home from an overseas trip and was greater by a huge parcel from Lawliet! Everything was amazingly wrapped up in wrappy paper! I have no idea how you got so much into the present but thank you so much! I’ll post a pic when I get the chance

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.