8 yrs, 5 mths ago

BiB 2015 competion haul!

Hey guys!

So the winners of the BiB competition were announced recently, a massive congratulations to all winners! There has been plenty of comments about how the BH community want to see the prizes so I’ll make a new forum thread where all the winners can share info on their prizes.

Hope to see it loaded up with photos soon!

61 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 8 yrs, 1 mth ago

I redeemed my prize on Saturday, it was lovely!

Mine took about 2-2.5 hours. I also got the shampoo and hair mask that was specifically designed for the aftercare of the treatment – the shampoo alone was $62! That’s on top of the $400 I would have been charged if I didn’t win the competition.

My hair to start with was very fine and limp, but still had medium-frizz. My hair was also in really good condition to begin with so in terms of the feel of my hair, it did make it smoother and felt nicer but not as drastic a difference I thought it would be. I still haven’t washed out the serum they put on my hair afterwards though, so I will feel the real difference once I wash my hair again.

Nonetheless, I actually woke up with no knots or matting in my hair – I was amazed! I woke up with my hair looking like it had just been blow dried – I loved it 🙂

Definitely a good experience, and I am so thankful for Goldwell and BH for setting this up. I enjoyed every minute of it.

• 8 yrs, 1 mth ago

Hi lovelies! My review of the amazing Goldwell Kerasilk Keratin Smoothing Treatment is up on my blog – I’ve over the moon at the results ♥

Has anyone else had this done yet?

http://katscolourings.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/review-goldwell-kerasilk-keratin.html

Thank you again bh – can’t recommend this highly enough, and it’s obvious why it won a BIB award ♥

• 8 yrs, 2 mths ago

Oh man 🙁 I want a booking email 🙁

• 8 yrs, 2 mths ago

Hey girls! I was wondering if either of you have heard anything about our Goldwell Keratin Smoothing Treatment? It’s coming to the end of January now.

• 8 yrs, 4 mths ago

Loving the photos of the hauls!! What an incredible prize.

• 8 yrs, 4 mths ago

Yep, no dream!

I am sooo excited for this treatment! Sucks we have to wait until January but I guess it’s not too far away.

• 8 yrs, 4 mths ago

Just a quick question. There was an email a while back saying that we’d also be getting a keratin treatment in January booked for us as part of this. Did I dream that? Anyone else heard anything about that. I’m not looking for more :-)! the pack is already mega-generous, but just want to know if that’s still on.

• 8 yrs, 4 mths ago

There is information on New Day Box and The Beauty Bank on other threads, but to save you looking for it, here are their websites:

Home

https://www.facebook.com/NewDayBoxAU/

http://www.thebeautybank.org/

https://www.facebook.com/thebeautybankau/

I’m getting my beauty products ready for them!

• 8 yrs, 4 mths ago

I was blessed to receive a Best in Beauty prize two years ago. There were not many products that were suitable for my dry and mature skin, the hair dye was the wrong colour etc. I gave some of these unsuitable products to a friend that is a single mother that’s struggling to make ends meet. I also gave unsuitable products to a woman that used to participate in the forums here. She left a domestic violence situation and she shared the products with women in the refuge. I felt happy knowing that I could give these products to people that could not afford them.

• 8 yrs, 4 mths ago

For anyone that has pale skin: If you received a foundation that is too dark as part of your Best in Beauty prize, you can make it lighter with a white foundation. I received an Estee Lauder Double-Wear foundation for my prize pack two years ago. At first I didn’t use it because it was dark, but then I bought a white foundation to make it lighter, and it is the best foundation that I’ve ever used!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.