9 yrs, 6 mths ago

BEST IN BEAUTY WINNERS 2014

http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/hair/hair-treatments-masks/beautyheaven-best-in-beauty-awards-2014-13635

Starting a new forum for the winners announced today.

Apologies to the postees on the Reviews for Best in Beauty 2014 forum – repost in here!

22 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

Awesome winners, so many familiar ones, and my wish list has deff grown, just in time for my Birthday

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

Is great to see the winners!! And the runner ups in some of them. It’s great when something Uve reviewed/voted for makes the grade!
    I’m sure everyines wishlists have grown!

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

So glad to see the Nuxe dry oil won, its a big favourite of mine.

I haven’t used Nuxe oil before. I’ll add that to my beauty want list 🙂

Belle you need to get some! It’s so gorgeous. You will love it.

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

So glad to see the Nuxe dry oil won, its a big favourite of mine.

I haven’t used Nuxe oil before. I’ll add that to my beauty want list 🙂

You should! I saw some beauties raving about it on the forums so I had to try it. So glad I did and the bottle lasts forever since you only need a tiny amount each time you use it.

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

I’m so excited that some of my favourites made it onto the list! There are some I’ve never tried, so my wishlist just got a whole lot longer!

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

I had fun reading through all the winners (and adding a few more things to my wishlist!)

I just can’t believe that I never saw the Nuxe oil listed when voting. I love that stuff so much and would definitely have reviewed/voted if I’d seen it. Must have been blind that day!

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

Woo the three products I voted for won! I can certainly pick ’em 😉

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

Thanks chunky.monkeys for alerting me that the link has changed and yes, the comments on the new link only started 7 hrs ago, so bh must have changed something. AND I am minus 1 point as the ‘The administrator removed your comment … 8 hours ago’ Lol! At least I know where it is from and don’t have to worry I’ve written something offensive!

I’ve now changed my first post to the correct link but unfortunately can’t change the links where others have replied!

And Bee1, I also tried to create this forum from 7am and tried again shortly after 8am and it worked – so 8am must be the time it reopens for new forums to be posted. Not sure what time closing is – I’ve only ever started 3 or 4 forums!

Here’s the correct link to the Best in Beauty Winners 2014

http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/hair/hair-treatments-masks/beautyheaven-best-in-beauty-awards-2014-13635

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

I’m surprised Indeed Labs didn’t win any of the skincare sub-categories. I love every Indeed Labs product I’ve bought. Oh well, there’s always next year 🙂

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

So many of my favourite product can out as winners or runners up. I love the idea of knowing what was runner up as sometimes I think it would be a very close call!
    I am so glad the Benefit Gimme Brow won as I was devastated when it missed out on a Glosscar.
    After going through the list of winners and some of the reviews for them I now have quite a few more wants. I can’t wait to try some Nuxe products, particularly the lip balm and Rose_P has convinced me that I need the Wella oil!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.