9 yrs, 5 mths ago

Best In Beauty 2014 Winners

Girls, I am just so excited that I had to create a new thread! 🙂

I wonder if we’ll receive our box of goodies before xmas?!

191 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 9 yrs, 2 mths ago

I have finally been able to physically go through my box as opposed to stare the picture on my phone! Had one of my closest friends come by and sent her home with a bursting bag of goodies 🙂 sadly my Dr Lewinns cleansing oil leaked and even though the boyfriend informed of it ‘leaking a bit’ unfortunately half the bottle is gone 🙁 therefore it will be going into my cleansing rotation asap! How is everyone else going? Any stand out products that you have tried? At the moment almost everything is living in the box still as I have no where to put it all!

• Bronze
    9 yrs, 3 mths ago

Girls, I am just so excited that I had to create a new thread! 🙂

I wonder if we’ll receive our box of goodies before xmas?!

Hey all,
    Thanks for leaving comment. Cosmetic product can make you glamouras from outside. But if you want to improve your internal or see the shining on the face. You should take massage therapy. It increase your blood circulation, soft tissue, and increase shining on your face. You work actively.

For more details you can connect to us at : http://www.rapidrecoveryclinic.com.au/

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

Thank you!
    I am very happy with it! I have opened a few products to use right away and I have put others away ina box to open when I finish some products I have currently open.
    I keep on taking them out of the cupboard to look at only to put it away again.

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

So happy that your prize finally arrived Elunia, enjoy!

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

*Elunia* have you had any luck?

Hi sorry about not letting you know what was happening earlier but I’ve been feeling a bit tired recently therefore I’ve been going to work, then home only to sleep.
    anyway bh got back to me a week later I emailed asking for details. Ie was I on the postal list, who they sent it with, tracking details etc.
    When bh got back to me they asked me to give my mobile number so that the courier could call me to let me know when the parcel would be delivered. Today my dad came home at 3pmto the box being left at our front door. I never got a call to let me know they were going to do that. Their website said that they have to get a signature upon delivery. . .
    The parcel must have received a bit of shaking as some products had come out of the bubble wrap and quite a few of the products boxes were squashed and one product leaked a little.
    But that doesn’t matter my sister and I had great fun unwrapping and looking at everything.

Pretty bad form by the courier company, but I’m pleased to hear that it’s finally arrived. Enjoy your goodies!

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

Hi sorry about not letting you know what was happening earlier but I’ve been feeling a bit tired recently therefore I’ve been going to work, then home only to sleep.
    anyway bh got back to me a week later I emailed asking for details. Ie was I on the postal list, who they sent it with, tracking details etc.
    When bh got back to me they asked me to give my mobile number so that the courier could call me to let me know when the parcel would be delivered. Today my dad came home at 3pmto the box being left at our front door. I never got a call to let me know they were going to do that. Their website said that they have to get a signature upon delivery. . .
    The parcel must have received a bit of shaking as some products had come out of the bubble wrap and quite a few of the products boxes were squashed and one product leaked a little.
    But that doesn’t matter my sister and I had great fun unwrapping and looking at everything.

I’m glad your parcel finally arrived, Elunia! 🙂

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

Elunia have you had any luck?

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

Is there anyone else still waiting for their parcel apart from me?
    I think I will email bh and ask if they have a tracking number since I’m back to work next week and it is difficult to know when someone will be at home to accept delivery.
    I looked up fastway couriers in melb reviews and they seem to have a very bad track record…

Has your box arrived yet, Elunia?

Nope, I tried to call the delivery company but waited for ages and they didn’t want to speak without a reference number.
    Just in case I waited to last night to see if the local courier might have been on leave and that caused an extra delay apart from the general Christmas delay.
    I have emailed BH last night asking for confirmation that I am a winner and for a postage reference number but the lady I emailed is on leave. I sent the same email to the generic email address for BH and waiting upon a response.

Elunia, you definitely appear on the winners list. Have you moved house recently? Have you checked your address details on your profile? I really hope your box turns up soon.
    Perhaps you could phone the Beautyheaven ladies. There is a phone number listed under contact us (at the very bottom of the page). Oh 02 9555 9520

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

Is there anyone else still waiting for their parcel apart from me?
    I think I will email bh and ask if they have a tracking number since I’m back to work next week and it is difficult to know when someone will be at home to accept delivery.
    I looked up fastway couriers in melb reviews and they seem to have a very bad track record…

Has your box arrived yet, Elunia?

Nope, I tried to call the delivery company but waited for ages and they didn’t want to speak without a reference number.
    Just in case I waited to last night to see if the local courier might have been on leave and that caused an extra delay apart from the general Christmas delay.
    I have emailed BH last night asking for confirmation that I am a winner and for a postage reference number but the lady I emailed is on leave. I sent the same email to the generic email address for BH and waiting upon a response.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.