9 yrs, 5 mths ago

Beautorium November 2014

Ok…..so I was a bit sneaky and I found the Beautorium catalogue which went live 15 minutes ago. So us forum gals get a sneak peak!

http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/skin-care/anti-ageing/beautorium-window-shopping-november-2014-BTNov14-13658

What’s got you excited to swap your points for?

156 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 9 yrs, 2 mths ago

Less than a week to get your bonus points for the recent beautorium……

50 points for posting your haul on social media and
    The chance to win a bonus 1,000 points by reviewing before January 31 – there are 3 to be won!

Be sure to read the instructions included in your beautorium parcel so you don’t miss out!

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

hmmmmmmm still not received my orders and I got the emails to say everything went through. I know no mail and parcel service doesn’t head back to work till January 5th so will wait a bit longer to ask at BH then.

Have others received there’s yet, that said they hadn’t received them?

Hi Jatz, I am still waiting for my order too. I placed mine on the last day, so I figured I would be one of the last members to receive it, plus being in WA, expecting to take that little bit longer too.

I will wait until mid week and then email BH if I haven’t received it by then. I hope you and our other beauties still waiting for their parcels get them soon. I will post a comment asap when I do 🙂

Hey Claire88, I sent off an email to beautorium with all my order details for both days and Carly has just written a reply. It’s not my fault…..it’s the system that they have at the moment is cluncky. One of my orders just didn’t go through so they have repaid my $4.95 and put my points back. My other order for some reason got lost in the system but is now being sent out to me manually.

If I were you Claire…..just sent off an email now to check and see. 🙂

BH are moving to a new system for next time so we can avoid all these issues that just happen through no fault from any of us.

Hi Jatz,

Which email address did you send your email to? I just sent an email to Beautorium@beautyheaven and I received an automatic generated message about bonus points, reviewing your order etc.
    Hopefully I will get a response soon, I was afraid it might get lost in all the emails that BH will receive regarding screen shots of members orders etc.
    Sorry to hear that one of your orders didn’t get processed properly. I did receive an email from Rosie that my order went through so hopefully it will arrive sometime soon.

Hi Claire!! I hope your order arrives soon, I posted something to WA on the 18th December and it only just arrived yesterday!!!!!!!
    I thought it had gone missing, even with the public holidays etc I would have thought it would have been quicker!

Thanks PP 🙂
    I received an email from Carly to say that my order wasn’t actually processed at all, even though my points and postage was deducted. But, she has kindly processed it manually for me, which is so lovely!
    Thanks for the prompt Jatz, I hate to bother the BH girls, as I know they are super busy, but I am so glad I did.
    So my order should hopefully arrive this Friday or early next week 🙂

oops should have read further down cause I see Carly replied to you also. lol

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

hmmmmmmm still not received my orders and I got the emails to say everything went through. I know no mail and parcel service doesn’t head back to work till January 5th so will wait a bit longer to ask at BH then.

Hi Jatz, I am still waiting for my order too. I placed mine on the last day, so I figured I would be one of the last members to receive it, plus being in WA, expecting to take that little bit longer too.

I will wait until mid week and then email BH if I haven’t received it by then. I hope you and our other beauties still waiting for their parcels get them soon. I will post a comment asap when I do 🙂

Hey Claire88, I sent off an email to beautorium with all my order details for both days and Carly has just written a reply. It’s not my fault…..it’s the system that they have at the moment is cluncky. One of my orders just didn’t go through so they have repaid my $4.95 and put my points back. My other order for some reason got lost in the system but is now being sent out to me manually.

BH are moving to a new system for next time so we can avoid all these issues that just happen through no fault from any of us.

Hi Jatz,

Which email address did you send your email to? I just sent an email to Beautorium@beautyheaven and I received an automatic generated message about bonus points, reviewing your order etc.
    Hopefully I will get a response soon, I was afraid it might get lost in all the emails that BH will receive regarding screen shots of members orders etc.
    Sorry to hear that one of your orders didn’t get processed properly. I did receive an email from Rosie that my order went through so hopefully it will arrive sometime soon.

That’s the same one I used Claire and also got the automated message and thought….hmmmm, but it must go through to them as Carly answered the next day.

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

Hi Jatz,

Hi Claire!! I hope your order arrives soon, I posted something to WA on the 18th December and it only just arrived yesterday!!!!!!!
    I thought it had gone missing, even with the public holidays etc I would have thought it would have been quicker!

Thanks PP 🙂
    I received an email from Carly to say that my order wasn’t actually processed at all, even though my points and postage was deducted. But, she has kindly processed it manually for me, which is so lovely!
    Thanks for the prompt Jatz, I hate to bother the BH girls, as I know they are super busy, but I am so glad I did.
    So my order should hopefully arrive this Friday or early next week 🙂

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

Hi Jatz,

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

Hi Jatz,

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

Thanks Claire88, that’s good to know.

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.