10 yrs ago

Beautorium April 2014

I’m home sick today and have just skimmed through the window shopping for Beautorium April 2014 (link below).

Has anyone else had a chance to look through it?
I’m not too sure what I might get as I was really after high end skincare.

What are all of you thinking of getting?

Link- http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/skin-care/anti-ageing/beautorium-window-shopping-sneak-peek-12606

551 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

Every time someone posts on this thread I think: Ooh! it’s time again!
    – No 🙁 Disappointed again!
    By posting a reply, I’m disappointing others. Oh well, I can live with that.

Yes! I know exactly what you mean… That and when someone bumps one of the discovery bag threads 🙂

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

I agree with you misfortune8. I think the exact same thing when I see this thread with recent comments. Oh well… we just need to be patient.

You both just did this to me. HAHA!!
    I was actually thinking today, before I logged on, I wonder when the Beautorium will be opened again.
    Any ideas…?

I was kinda expecting it be opened in July, and obviously my estimate was off by at least 3 months haha 🙂

I’m thinking November maybe, what about everyone else?

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

I agree with you misfortune8. I think the exact same thing when I see this thread with recent comments. Oh well… we just need to be patient.

You both just did this to me. HAHA!!
    I was actually thinking today, before I logged on, I wonder when the Beautorium will be opened again.
    Any ideas…?

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

I’ve kept all of mine ever since I joined just over a year ago. Just waiting for the Beautorium that has something I badly want to try I guess. Until the next one, I’ll just keep amassing them points!

Wow that’d need seem will power lol. I always think I’ll just pick up what I really need and save some points, but then I get sucked in by the opportunity to get products I may not otherwise. And before you know it I always end spending almost all my points. Can’t wait until the next one. Since it’s so far apart this time defs get time to accumulate a decent amount of points, and maybe pick up 1 high end thing rather than a few smaller things. Just have to wait and see what sort of changes are made

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

I’ve kept all of mine ever since I joined just over a year ago. Just waiting for the Beautorium that has something I badly want to try I guess. Until the next one, I’ll just keep amassing them points!

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

It looks like there’s gonna be a longer wait between them, which I think is a good idea. I never really had a lot of points for any of them since they were so frequent. Having more time to save up is a plus, and I’m sure BH can put up a lot of cooler stuff when it comes around.

I think that’s a good idea! I don’t have that many points at the moment! I need to earn more!

Yes I think it will be a while because I think the BH staff are working on some exciting new changes, that’s what I understand from the survey. So I’m sure something fantastic is coming along soon.
    And my points definitely need to be in a better condition too.

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

It looks like there’s gonna be a longer wait between them, which I think is a good idea. I never really had a lot of points for any of them since they were so frequent. Having more time to save up is a plus, and I’m sure BH can put up a lot of cooler stuff when it comes around.

I think that’s a good idea! I don’t have that many points at the moment! I need to earn more!

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.