9 yrs, 11 mths ago

Beautorium April 2014 Haul

I know this is a tad early as Beautorium only opened today but I couldn’t help myself!!

I’ll post up my mini haul once I receive it. I ordered the RT face brush & FOA lippy 🙂

320 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

I am not sure if this is allowed, but i figured it was better suited to here than the swap thread. I made to orders so received 2x both lapurete products. I have 2 of the night creams, one unused, one used 2-3 times and one of the cleansers and was wondering if anybody was interested in them. I am happy to give them away just send me an email at georgia.schulz13@gmail.com. They are gorgeous products that i really wish i could use, but unfortunately my skin reacted badly, and it seems a shame to waste them.

That is very nice of you Cherrykisses13 🙂

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

Hint: Check out the beautybuzz 🙂

My working week is just about to start but I’ll find time somewhere to do some reviews, hopefully 🙂

Here’s my little haul, finally I can stop stalking the postie.

I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the FOA Lip Crayons, they have more colour payoff than I was expecting after reading some comments plus they are so moist on the lips, feels like paw paw ointment or something similar and should be great for my drying lips, this change in the temperature/weather is killing me.

I was one of the people who commented about lack of colour with the FOA Lip Crayons, I don’t know if there was a colourless layer on the top but after a few uses I now find I get lots of colour and I’m really pleased with them, especially the Macaron (the Cupcake is a bit pinker than I like but I still wear it and I didn’t get the Sundae).

I have cupcake and I didn’t find it too pink, and i’m not into bright pink lips.
    Mine smells like baby powder though 😐 and it did fall out of the tube which was a little annoying.

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

Hint: Check out the beautybuzz 🙂

My working week is just about to start but I’ll find time somewhere to do some reviews, hopefully 🙂

Here’s my little haul, finally I can stop stalking the postie.

I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the FOA Lip Crayons, they have more colour payoff than I was expecting after reading some comments plus they are so moist on the lips, feels like paw paw ointment or something similar and should be great for my drying lips, this change in the temperature/weather is killing me.

I was one of the people who commented about lack of colour with the FOA Lip Crayons, I don’t know if there was a colourless layer on the top but after a few uses I now find I get lots of colour and I’m really pleased with them, especially the Macaron (the Cupcake is a bit pinker than I like but I still wear it and I didn’t get the Sundae).

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

Hi Everyone, we’ll now (today & tomorrow) be reviewing any orders that haven’t yet been received, so be sure to pop an email to beautorium@beautyheaven.com.au if you’re yet to receive your haul. As usual, we do say it can take up to six weeks to receive your haul, but if you email, we will be able to provide a tracking number 🙂

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

Thanks for clarifying maydayismyday – it’s definitely beautorium@beautyheaven.com.au 🙂 (and info@beautyheaven.com.au for non-beautorium quires) not info@beautorium. Sorry for any confusion.

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

My first order still hasn’t shown up, and I ordered on the second day it opened…

Same here discomilk

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

My first order still hasn’t shown up, and I ordered on the second day it opened…

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

Hi Hayley.
    The email that you have sent is the wrong email.
    My business name is Beautorium but I have nothing to do with the Beauty heaven site.

Thanks
    Angela
    ——– Original Message ——–
    Subject: Beautorium order progress check
    Date: 9 May 2014 1:47 pm
    To: “info@beautorium.com.au”
    CC:

Hi!I havent received my beautorium order yet so I was wondering if you could please check the progress of my order. My invoice number is: R186153267. The order was placed on the 10th of april.Thanks so much.Kind Regards,Hayley Johnson

*Could you please let me know the status of my order please???*

I had the same problem which you’ll see if you go back a few posts, it was very nice of Angela to let us know the address was wrong and I wonder how many emails she’s received, just use the address beautorium@beautyheaven.com.au and BH will get back to you with a tracking number on Monday.

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

Hi Hayley.
    My business name is Beautorium but I have nothing to do with the Beauty heaven site.

Thanks
    Angela
    ——– Original Message ——–
    CC:

Hi!I havent received my beautorium order yet so I was wondering if you could please check the progress of my order. My invoice number is: R186153267. The order was placed on the 10th of april.Thanks so much.Kind Regards,Hayley Johnson

I think the correct email address is: beautorium@beautyheaven.com.au

Oops!

I think there is also a correct email address of info@beautyheaven.com.au
    It’s in my collected email addresses, so must have used it at some time.

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

Hi Hayley.

Thanks
    Angela
    ——– Original Message ——–
    CC:

I think the correct email address is: beautorium@beautyheaven.com.au

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.