9 yrs, 3 mths ago

2000 points

Hello beautiful people!

So I have never been part of a beautorium event, I have 2000 points currently and I was wondering if that’s is enough to get some decent things?
What should I expect? I haven’t even previewed any of the items.

Any tips will be appreciated 🙂
Thanks guys.

9 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 9 yrs, 2 mths ago

I second *beauty_addict*. I’d also like to know about glosscars. Umm glossy cars? 😛 hmmmm, no!

My take is that its the oscars in all that’s glossy = the glosscars =)

• 9 yrs, 2 mths ago

Worked out in $$ value, every 500 points = a retail value of $25.00.

So with 2000 points you’ll be able to purchase items up to $100 in value. As Imi11 mentioned, keep reviewing, visit the site daily to get your automatic 2 points and review regularly. Also read & comment on the fabulous articles BH post, there’s always a few each day & I find points really add up quickly if I regularly check out the articles, videos, and so on.

We’ll be doing Glosscars voting soon, that often gives double points, or you can re-review items you’ve already reviewed, if they’re nominated.

That’s brilliant Linda I had no idea the points are worth that much in money!

Thanks for the awesome tips. Hopefully I can earn more points before the next beautorium… speaking of which when is the next beautorium?

• 9 yrs, 2 mths ago

I second beauty_addict. I’d also like to know about glosscars. Umm glossy cars? 😛 hmmmm, no!

• 9 yrs, 2 mths ago

I mis-read the title of this topic, I thought it said 2000 posts – as I’m now at 1998, I thought this was a thread for reaching the milestone!

Yes, we do have a post to celebrate 2000 posts.

Yeah I see that, that’s awesome! I’m only at about 300 posts.

Linda Congratulations on soon to reach the milestone! 🙂

• 9 yrs, 2 mths ago

So with 2000 points you’ll be able to purchase items up to $100 in value. As Imi11 mentioned, keep reviewing, visit the site daily to get your automatic 2 points and review regularly. Also read & comment on the fabulous articles BH post, there’s always a few each day & I find points really add up quickly if I regularly check out the articles, videos, and so on.

We’ll be doing Glosscars voting soon, that often gives double points, or you can re-review items you’ve already reviewed, if they’re nominated.

Hi. Can you explain a little about the glosscars? I’m still pretty new here and there is so much to learn. I have only been here a few weeks so haven’t experienced the events and things that happen. Also, do we pay postage or anything else with the beautorium events?

• 9 yrs, 2 mths ago

I mis-read the title of this topic, I thought it said 2000 posts – as I’m now at 1998, I thought this was a thread for reaching the milestone!

• 9 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 9 yrs, 2 mths ago

I totally forgot about this post!

Thanks lmi11 for being the only one who relied 😀 lol.

• 9 yrs, 3 mths ago

Hello beautiful people!

So I have never been part of a beautorium event, I have 2000 points currently and I was wondering if that’s is enough to get some decent things?
    What should I expect? I haven’t even previewed any of the items.

Any tips will be appreciated 🙂
    Thanks guys.

You most certainly will be able to get some decent items! The next one probably won’t be until later in the year I believe, as we’ve just had one before Christmas and they are only twice a year! Keep reviewing and you’ll have heaps more points!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.