Apr 16, 2011 2:32pm
10689854_10154611148035276_3253153086297703421_n

MelsMakeupEm...

I went to 3000 last night :D had no idea lol

4868 posts
Apr 16, 2011 2:34pm
Florist

Roxymisha

Thanks for the gorgeous congrats image BQ. Love it. And congrats to you too Mel – huge milestone! x

2757 posts
Apr 16, 2011 4:40pm
Kina_heart_hands

RockieHazel

Congrats! Out of interest how do did you find out?

1255 posts
Apr 16, 2011 5:47pm

Stay C

It’s written under you name and avitar RockieHaze, you’re at 29 posts =D

Congrats to all, wonder what I’m at. Well there’s one one to find out…

14310 posts
Apr 16, 2011 5:47pm

Stay C

Holy crap I chat a lot =D

14310 posts
Apr 16, 2011 6:37pm

PrettyPrincess

Member since 2008

Congrats Roxy! Your posts are always helpful x

2463 posts
Apr 16, 2011 7:45pm

blackmagic

I’m closish to 1000 already. gee

4975 posts
Apr 17, 2011 1:41pm
Florist

Roxymisha

You are very kind – thanks PrettyPrincess. x

2757 posts
Apr 17, 2011 6:55pm
Violet_butterfly

jatz

Member since 2008

wooooohoooooooo Roxy, your now over 1,000.
Congratulations to you also MML….wowwww 3000.
lol @ Stay C.
I have no idea what I am…….won’t be that far from you I guess Roxy….have to see now cause I have no idea lol

3372 posts
Apr 17, 2011 7:07pm
Sam_4455

VivaliciousChic

i didnt realise that i have over 1000 posts now. Just checked mine cos i saw this thread.lol yay to me! hahah

2021 posts
Apr 17, 2011 7:08pm
Sam_4455

VivaliciousChic

hahahaha. u crack me up stay c

2021 posts
Apr 17, 2011 8:08pm
Sparkle

IndieAna

Member since 2008

Congrats on your post count milestones, ladies :)

17022 posts
Apr 17, 2011 8:44pm
Avator

melmeko

Member since 2007

YAY Roxy WTG darl, here is to many more where that came from :)

23075 posts
Apr 17, 2011 10:45pm
Untitled

Shull87

CONGRATS!!! :D

3784 posts
Apr 18, 2011 10:28am
Natclaws_banana_icon

Natrissara

lolz i agree, some of u gals r so funny with what u say. and i gotta say i cant beleive i alread wrote a few 100… this is the most i ever made to a site in my life but its sooooooo addictive!

ad congrats Roxy, i think u have some of the most balanced and very helpful posts, ur knowledge is very high lvl.

1169 posts
Apr 18, 2011 10:28am
Natclaws_banana_icon

Natrissara

lolz i agree, some of u gals r so funny with what u say. and i gotta say i cant beleive i alread wrote a few 100… this is the most i ever made to a site in my life but its sooooooo addictive!

ad congrats Roxy, i think u have some of the most balanced and very helpful posts, ur knowledge is very high lvl.

1169 posts
Apr 18, 2011 10:37am
Sam_4455

VivaliciousChic

I agree!! BH is very addictive! heheheh im planning to go to priceline today and get some of those Australis HD eye shadows! they look so cute i cant resisT!

2021 posts
Apr 18, 2011 10:41am
Natclaws_banana_icon

Natrissara

I agree!! BH is very addictive! heheheh im planning to go to priceline today and get some of those Australis HD eye shadows! they look so cute i cant resisT!

its actually so addictve that i realised i stopped lookeing at about 5 or more other sites i used to check into at least a few times a week. so i don tknow if i can keep up this much time at BH or if it will drain away in time but the diff is i fel im making almost online friends, or something sort of like that by al lthe nice ppl who i can comment with..the sense of that makes me return!

btw do u prefer priceline or chemist warehouse for things? i only recently discouvred how much good stuff is at priceline 2b honest.. and r there many in the city (oh im in melb) i hadnt evne owrked out where my local is, do u go to them in the city or suburbs (and r there super store types?)

1169 posts
Apr 18, 2011 11:03am
Sam_4455

VivaliciousChic

its actually so addictve that i realised i stopped lookeing at about 5 or more other sites i used to check into at least a few times a week. so i don tknow if i can keep up this much time at BH or if it will drain away in time but the diff is i fel im making almost online friends, or something sort of like that by al lthe nice ppl who i can comment with..the sense of that makes me return!

btw do u prefer priceline or chemist warehouse for things? i only recently discouvred how much good stuff is at priceline 2b honest.. and r there many in the city (oh im in melb) i hadnt evne owrked out where my local is, do u go to them in the city or suburbs (and r there super store types?)

I love my chemist warehouse plus there’s one not far from home, but they dont have as much range as priceline does. Plus chemist warehouse sells some stuffs way cheaper and there are some beauty bargains that they do at one side of the store. I love priceline too,but some of them are pricey, but they have way lots of range, like FOA, Australis, Max factor etc. Im in Melb too and live around regent-reservoir area, so there’s northland near my place for priceline or even 1 in reservoir.heheh. where abt do u live in melb?

2021 posts
Apr 18, 2011 11:10am
Natclaws_banana_icon

Natrissara

HIhi
grrr my post jsut got deleted or wiped when i tried to enter it..
so i gotta retype!
i was saying thanks for the info about the places, i could tell chem wahouse is gr8 but maybe better for home med and care then jsut cosmetics.and i live in the inner areas, around richmond. pretty near the ikea if u know that area?
i dont know if iever went to northland, i dont think so. im sure it has everything, if its the big malls, even novo :)
there is 1 at the vic gardens where ikea is.

1169 posts
Apr 18, 2011 11:24am
Sam_4455

VivaliciousChic

HIhi
so i gotta retype!
i was saying thanks for the info about the places, i could tell chem wahouse is gr8 but maybe better for home med and care then jsut cosmetics.and i live in the inner areas, around richmond. pretty near the ikea if u know that area?
i dont know if iever went to northland, i dont think so. im sure it has everything, if its the big malls, even novo :)

ooohhh, i work just on Bridge Rd NOVO!! thats near your place, in a way. And yes, Vic Gardens is near my work too! one Friday i had to go past NOVO at Vic Gardens to get something for work and i didnt know how easy it was to get there!lol. love IKEA!

2021 posts
Apr 18, 2011 11:28am
Natclaws_banana_icon

Natrissara

HIhi
so i gotta retype!

ooohhh, i work just on Bridge Rd NOVO!! thats near your place, in a way. And yes, Vic Gardens is near my work too! one Friday i had to go past NOVO at Vic Gardens to get something for work and i didnt know how easy it was to get there!lol. love IKEA!

IKEA is just addictive lolz.
u try to go there for 1 thing and leave with 6.
i got all my basic home kitchen things there.
amazing that u work near.
i dont like super close to vid garden but i used it as examples of a main place in the area.
i live at edge of richmond are to hawthorn, near some parks.
but i can get around there easily coz of trams and most of the time my friends pick me up if i go anyplace. i dont have a car.

1169 posts
Apr 18, 2011 11:44am
Sam_4455

VivaliciousChic

HIhi
so i gotta retype!

IKEA is just addictive lolz.
u try to go there for 1 thing and leave with 6.
i got all my basic home kitchen things there.
amazing that u work near.
i dont like super close to vid garden but i used it as examples of a main place in the area.
i live at edge of richmond are to hawthorn, near some parks.
but i can get around there easily coz of trams and most of the time my friends pick me up if i go anyplace. i dont have a car.

hahha.yes! u seem like u just wanna buy everything from there cos they are awesome stuffs! also, i dont drive, my partner does, so sometimes its good when he’s home he can drive me anywhere, but most of the time i travel by tram, trains and buses. h well, gotta learn to drive soon! LOL

2021 posts