9 yrs, 10 mths ago

100 points for Survey.

Has anyone received their 100 points for completing the Anti Aging survey?

http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/skin-care/anti-ageing/anti-ageing-survey-prize-pack-winner-12787

They were supposed to be issued before May 31st, but nothing has been added to my profile.
I was wondering if anyone else was missing out.

93 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 8 yrs, 11 mths ago

So I ended up forgetting all about this until the forum upgrade…anyway, I had to email Carli about a couple of other things & ended up mentioning that I didn’t receive my points from this year’s survey & thankfully she passed it on to the team to look at. Lo & behold, I’m now 100 points richer! Thank you so much for looking into it for me BH! (And for believing that I wasn’t trying to score more points than necessary.)

• 9 yrs, 1 mth ago

Ok, I might do that….although I read in the comments section for the survey that everyone should get their points by the end of March.

Could very well be crossed wires on my part….My email was asking about my survey points and My daughters beautorium social media post points. Perhaps when I was told that ALL points should have been allocated…perhaps they were just talking about the social media points and not the survey points as well.

• 9 yrs, 1 mth ago

Ok, I might do that….although I read in the comments section for the survey that everyone should get their points by the end of March.

• 9 yrs, 1 mth ago

I haven’t received mine for the annual survey yet (which I’m damn sure I filled out), but I’m sure they’ll come in good time.

I sent an email to BH about not receiving points for the survey….they seemed surprised that i missed out and are looking into it….it might pay to email them as they said that as far as they were aware all points had been awarded

• 9 yrs, 2 mths ago

Totally forgot about the extra points until I saw this on the forum! I’ve received my points already 🙂

• 9 yrs, 2 mths ago

I haven’t received mine for the annual survey yet (which I’m damn sure I filled out), but I’m sure they’ll come in good time.

I havent either Seashells…I got mine for posting my photo on social media of the beautorium haul but no survey points for me as yet

• 9 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 9 yrs, 2 mths ago

Thanks for the bonus points for completing the survey and posting a social media photo. Much appreciated 🙂

• 9 yrs, 2 mths ago

I got the 100 points for the survey but not the 50 point ‘incentive’ for the Accessing Beauty Heaven yet.

• 9 yrs, 2 mths ago

I got both 100 points for the survey and 50 points for the social media photo, thanks BH 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.