7 yrs, 9 mths ago

Priceline Skincare Goody Bag 2016

I opened my emails today to find that Priceline has released their Skincare Goody Bag for 2016. Priceline Goody Bags always sell out quick so I wanted to make sure all you beauty lovers get in quick to get yours.

It’s yours when you spend $69 on selected skincare brands.

I have already ordered mine. Can’t want for it to come in the mail!

https://www.priceline.com.au/goodybag

Priceline Skincare Goody Bag

49 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

Won why didn’t I see this last month it looks so good

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

Hi everyone, I’m a newbie poster here with a question 🙂 I received my goodie bag and was very happy with the contents. It was the 3rd goodie bag between my daughter and myself and personally I found this one the best value. I am loving the Antipodes Hosanna H20 Intensive Skin Plumping Serum, it’s great for my very thirsty skin with hydration and replumping. I wanted to give it a good review but couldn’t find it on Beauty Haven at all. I couldn’t help but wonder why Beauty Haven doesn’t have any of the Antipode products reviewed that I could find using search. I thought possibly because they maybe new to the market, does anyone know ?

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

I actually tried Antipodes originally because I saw it was mentioned on here somewhere.
      Not sure if a member posted something about it, or it was a product review but that is a very valid point. Antipodes is amazing and should be a product that can be reviewed.

It`s great when you find products that work so well for you- and even more of a bonus that it was in such an awesome beauty bag!! I am a massive Priceline beauty bag fan and this one was well worth the $69 spend!!

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

I really wanted to get this bonus goodie bag, but i think i missed it now

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

I finally got one! First time I’ve managed too before they ran out-and wow! What an amazing bag!
    Stocked up on Sukin and some Swisse to get it. Both brands i am more than happy to buy

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

I spent $90 for in exchange for this skincare bag! (got my calculations wrong) Stocked up on some sukin and nivea products though!

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

My contents of the Priceline bag:

Most excited for more Goodness products and to try Antipodes (a brand I have seen raved about but haven’t had the pleasure yet 🙂

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

Finally was able to pick up my Priceline order from the Postie prison – super stoked with all the new products to eventually try (once my skin has calmed down from the Kora mishap)

This is my Sukin splurge that qualified me for the bag and then a random peach chapstick as I am always losing those and need a spare 🙂

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

Nice goodies darasparkle! I`ve got my eye on the Sukin charcoal range, but must get thru hoarded loot first. Haha, I`m the same with lip balm, I`ve got lots, but still end up searching for them all over the house.

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

Once I try the charcoal I`ll let you know – won`t be for a few weeks though as going all natural / no products now (as you know). Awaiting Kora`s second reply too.

I know my hoarded loot is exploding between all the samples/giveaways and now these…I`ve put myself on a buy ban haha.

The other thing I have heaps of but can never find is hair ties….I`m pretty sure my cat has a stash of them all somewhere..Maybe one day I`ll find them all.

• Bronze
    7 yrs, 8 mths ago

wish i got one 🙁

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

I missed out noooooo! Congrats to all the lovelies who got their goodie bags 🙂

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

I have never brought one of the goody bags. They always seem to come out when I don’t need anything from Priceline. One day I will have to just get it regardless! Sounds great.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.