8 yrs, 10 mths ago

Free Priceline skincare goodie bag (June 2015)

Spend $69 from 18th June till 1st July 2015 at selected skincare range at Priceline and receive free skincare goodie bag worth over $400 hooray !:)

102 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

Well in the end I rang their customer call line and told them about the store that refused to honour the voucher, they called the store and set them straight but now I can’t find the damn voucher and think they kept it at the counter, and I didn’t have my wits about me enough to ask for it back (had my toddler with me). And now the whole process has made me so annoyed I don’t even want to go back and see if they have it. The Priceline stores around me seem to have very young, inexperienced staff who don’t have a good knowledge of the products they stock, and while I love Priceline in general, shopping there is becoming a bit tedious.

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

I was able to pick up the Physiogel cream today, so I’m all done with my vouchers,

Glad you got to pick up your voucher item too Meedee. I hope other beauties are able to get theirs too.

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

That good news..however it’s already past the deadline 🙁

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

Wow – stop moaning about the vouchers – I went to every single Priceline in my area and everyone had sold out of the Skincare bag by the Friday morning, so no bag at all here. If they don’t have the item in stock, ask for them to take your name and to contact you when it does come back in stock, or to do a rain check. Problem solved.

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

I agree that it’s a hassle going to several Priceline stores trying to redeem the vouchers and not having much luck. My sister and I still need 2 each. I think Priceline would have received many complaints so I would be surprised if they have vouchers in the next goodie bags. I hope everyone is able to redeem their vouchers by the end of the month.

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

I’ve still got to redeem 1 voucher, I may drop by today and see if it’s there, otherwise, may give them my details for when stock arrives.
    It’s a bit of running around but hopefully we’ll all get our items soon.

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

I’ve been into multiple stores multiples times in the past weeks and still trying to redeem two of the Priceline vouchers. I think they really need to get that a bit better organised for their next gift bag.

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

I’ve only managed to redeem the Innoxa voucher so far. I’ve gone into two different Priceline stores several times and they never have any of the other products in stock! Oh well at least we’ve got til the end of the month. Sorry to hear other ladies are having similar issues. It’s becoming such a hassle to redeem these vouchers isn’t it 🙁

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

I finally got a hold of three out of four of the voucher products today (although I had to get a different modelco cleanser as I’ve given up hope of getting the one I want). Just need to find the Innoxa cleanser now.

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

My store had the voucher products behind the counter so that they can be redeemed on the spot same day as getting the bag. There was one substitution that they provided a gel cleanser instead of foam or via versa. Don’t actually remember what it was. It was the Model Co brand that they substituted on.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.